Gift ideas for new daddy from me/baby??

Heres Hoping

Reaction score
Hi ladies

I would like to get my oh a little present either from me or the baby for becoming a new father. Hes been great so would like to get him a nice surprise. Trouble is i dont know what to get him :(
It would need to be low budget as money will be getting tighter plus we are team yellow so cant be too specific from baby iykwim. My baby will be here in less than two weeks (planned c sec) so ideally something i can order online, couldnt face running around the high street now.

Is anyone else getting a gift?

Thanks will appreciate any ideas xx

His gift will be all those dirty nappies he gets to change lol it's a nice idea... What about something like naming a star for him?

Last edited:
does he do a job where he wears a suit and maybe some cufflinks that say Daddy on them? or a mug for his desk?
I reckon anything that acknowledges he's now (or will be when you give it to him) a Daddy would be good.
The willow tree figurines are really lovely too.

Oh dont worry jojo, he'll get plenty of those little presents too lol.

He has a desk job but dress code is casual so he wouldnt wear cuff links unfort. A personalised mug would of been easy option but he has loads already to the point i need a clear out!

Hes into rock/metal music & football if theres any gift ideas like that?. God ive no imagination these days lol x

what about a little footie shirt for bubs with your surname on the back (obviously his team's strip)

ooh, just found some oh so cute spurs booties that ive just ordered as a little pressie for my hubby. think hes getting a bit pink'd out! (that doesnt mean something rude eh???)

My hubby likes F1 so for his birthday I got baby a little F1 shirt and baby grow with our surname on the back which hubby loved so maybe an idea if he likes footie or other sports xx

Thanks ladies, would that still be ok if its a little girl? He supports liverpool so think il look into that, hed like having the surname on the back.

What size did yous get? Dont want it to fit for all of a few weeks x

I bought my OH a small I love Daddy photo frame. It now has the first photo we took of them together in it.

Yikes priced up a shirt, be near £50!! God their dear for such a little item. Not sure on what size i would need to get if i go for it, 3-6 or 6-12?? x

Ouch that is a lot. The f1 shirt I got was sized 3-6 months but mainly it is something that can be kept and know it won't be work much! My niece had a football shirt at 6 months also as my brother (her dad) is a big Arsenal fan so I would say it doesn't matter if baby is a boy or girl as they won't know or care what they are wearing! Hehe xx

Thats true, if its a girl she can be a toy boy lol. Im quite chuffed with myself. Just ordered a 3-6 mnth strip for £12 including delivery from sports direct. :) its the 12/13 strip so was reduced. The dear one i priced must of been the new seasons, farrr too expensive for me! Only thing is cos it was on clearance u couldnt add to get it personalised :( Have never done this before but im guessing u could just bring it into a sports store to be personalised??? Really hope they do it on shirts that small!!

Cant wait to see the 3-6 mnth size, bet its real cute. Def recommend anyone else looking a footie shirt to check out sports direct sale, get a bargin x

I may actually have a look then for baby for Christmas as hubby is also a big football fan too so may be another idea if they have a clearance sale on. I would imagine that you would be able to get the shirt personalised in a different store for a fairly reasonable price. If all else fails I'm sure you can buy individual iron on letters from ebay or something to do it yourself.

Good luck! Xxx

If anyone else wants ideas you can get personalised babygros etc with 'I support xxxx because my daddy says so' from www.thebeestees.co.uk/

Really cute!

I may actually have a look then for baby for Christmas as hubby is also a big football fan too so may be another idea if they have a clearance sale on. I would imagine that you would be able to get the shirt personalised in a different store for a fairly reasonable price. If all else fails I'm sure you can buy individual iron on letters from ebay or something to do it yourself.

Good luck! Xxx

Thats a good idea about ironing it on, although think il try to get the shop to do it first, id likely ruin it lol

Happy early christmas shopping, i cant wait to do mine x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back