Giant Nipples

mumkate

Reaction score
I was looking at my pregnant body before getting into the shower this evening and noticed how big my nipples have gotten. My areolas had spread so far out, it looks like my boobs are just two giant nipples! WTF?? Is this happening to anyone else? They wont stay like this forever will they? I want my old nipples back!

Yeah it's happened to me too, I had small ones pre-pregnancy and now they are huge :oooo: aparrently they do go back to normal a few months after the baby arrives though x

Yeah I was looking at mine tonight in the bath and they are massive - hope they go back to normal but as this is my first I cannot say whether they will are not :)

mine seem to have spread a little too, i just assumed it was because my boobs are over double their normal size! im hoping my nips return to normal after shes born though!!!

I think they stay a little bigger after each pregnancy especially if your cup size stays bigger or if you breastfeed. But I dont think its something other halves are put off by! so dont worry

My nipples got huge in the 2nd tri of my first pregnancy, my son is now 10 months and they are still maaahoosive! They aren't my nipples anymore lol

Good for BFing though, baby can get a good latch on!

Mine have gone huge too! I was told by someone its because they're becoming a target for baby lol xx

^^ LOL.

mine have gone quite big but I actually dont mind as Ive never had the biggest of boobs and my old tiny nips always made me feel like I had boy boobs lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back