Boob juice!!!!!!!!!!

hellywelly

Reaction score
Lol. I can cope with the idea of piss, poo, tearing, blood, mucus, discharge and even leaking boobs AFTER the birth, but this morning when I was drying myself after getting out of the shower I noticed a little, 'ahem' oozing from my nipples!!!!!!!!!

I don't understand why this freaks me out so much but I do find it more than a little freaky... So this is my wierd pregnancy thing, anyone else the same or is it something else that freaks you all out??!!!

It is a bit strange at first isn't it! When it first happened to me, I felt quite proud and 'mumsy' actually. Cos it's a sign your body is truly getting prepared to look after your LO! But on the other hand, very odd that something is leaking out of your nipples! It doesn't happen to me very often though, and when it does it's just a tiny amount.

Love the title made me chuckle! Doesn't freak me out but I can see how it does freak others out! This completely freaks the OH out...to the point he has stopped going near them:) But I love the fact my boobs have started producing!

This completely freaks the OH out...to the point he has stopped going near them:) But I love the fact my boobs have started producing!

See my OH is very strange.. he likes it! He asks if he can see it and taste it! :roll:

I wish something came out of mine. It would be nice to know they are gearing up to do what they should!

It freaks me out a little but not much, but then mine had been more just slimy than oozing. My freak-out is getting an outsy belly button :shock: I swear if I get one my head will probably fall off xxxxxxxxx

Ive not had any boob leakage action sometime I think they are a little damp but not sure. Im same as you Baby Brain my poor belly button is looking stresed out! XX

Lots of boob leakage since about 19 weeks - so I'm used to it now! But it might give you a chuckle that my OH keeps wanting to try and 'milk' me! :rofl:

hahaaaaa!!! I love that my boobs producing the goods for my bean!! i've had a little mini-competition to see which one shoots the furthest! right boob has the slight edge! (im a little strange!!!) hahaa

Belly button however, looks so strained its hilarious, looking like a starfish. not normal!!! :\

more funny than scary though

My bb never popped out; it was freaking me out too. I went nearly full term!

sent from my Galaxy s2

My belly button is still an innie. Nearly an outie but I'm keeping an eye on it! Lol!

I wake up with wet patches on the bed sheets from boobie leakage :shock: it freaks DH out!

I still have innie belly button, but i did have a deep belly button, nearly at outie.
As for boobs, have slight leakage but not a lot, doesn't really freak OH out but nothing tends too. x

Lol, belly button is still an innie at the moment, but looking tight!!! There is a scene in American Pie The Wedding when the goofy blond bloke makes milking gestures with his hands and yowls, and my hubby keeps doing this to me, which makes me piss myself and freak out at the same time!!! lol I suppose at least it proves the bad boys are working...

I've not noticed any this time around, infact it wasnt me who noticed it with our first it was my OH who didnt point it out til after our LO was here coz he thought id stop him fondling! Haha.. Part of many joys us ladies get. And i might aswel join in with the belly button talk as mine has just dissapeared, never turned into an outie just completely stretched out! I am literally ready to burst and iv only got a small bump.. Xx

I sometimes get none still. Sometimes get a tiny drip of clear stuff if I really squeeze.

Nothing to be concerned about though. This is my 2nd and I know after the baby's born it comes out like a jet wash, I could literally hit the wall on the other side of the room. Now THAT freaked me out

I wish something came out of mine. It would be nice to know they are gearing up to do what they should!

give them a gentle squeeze hun my mw told me to do it if my boobs started to feel uncomfortable and u'll make plenty of colostrum before LO gets here x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back