Boobs!

cherelle

Reaction score
Just thought id start a general dicussion on them really lol

Ive noticed today that i have a weird darker bit around my nipples - looks like my boobs are bruised!

Anyone else worried about what breastfeeding will do to your lovelies? Mine were B/C before and now im an E which has been great :) but im worried what ill be left with afterwards!! :shock:

i went smaller after feeding my first child i started off a d then went bigger with pregnancy then fed and then was a c.... so i dont plan on feeding this time round.

My nipples are a bit darler now which im not too keen on tbh hahaha x

Yeah my areolas are darker too :lol: The word 'areolas' makes me laugh......I'm so mature ;)

Mine haven't grown much and I'm not BF but I'm sure they'll get a little bigger when milk comes in. I'm a C and I much preferred when I was an A - I'm weird :roll:

i always wanted a boob job after feeding my son as they were flat on top but still a c cup round the bottom if u know what i mean..

That word is kinda funny im really mature that way to laugh at funny words hahaha

Its not my areolas :) that are darker lol its the skin around them! Just looks like bruised skin!

I really want to breastfeed for LOs benefit but i dont want to do it for long :-s maybe 4-6 weeks

i always wanted a boob job after feeding my son as they were flat on top but still a c cup round the bottom if u know what i mean..

That word is kinda funny im really mature that way to laugh at funny words hahaha

I will deffo consider a boob job if im really not happy with what im left with afterwards. My mum had one years ago and shes so much more confident and happy with them x

every1 said i was stupid for even thinking it but i wouldnt go massive just a better shape. what size did ur mum go? x

Aww mine have grown a little but not much... they never did with my son either. I never have boobs so wouldnt mind some for a change. Also I only breastfed my son for 2 months but after i stopped my boobs went even smaller (i didnt think it was possible lol).. but Im not bothered this time im hoping to keep it up longer this time though..

my boobs got bigger with each child, i breastfed my 2nd for 2 weeks, 3rd and 4th for 7 weeks and last one for 6 months. i was an a when i had my 1st and now i'm a c so very impressed with my boobs at the mo, they do sag a bit but that happened inbetween 4 and 5 so i think thats my age hehe even if i am only 34

Mine were big to start with (F cup) and thankfully haven't got any bigger - tried a G cup which was too big. Hubby wants me to breastfeed for a year so I've told him he'd better start saving for a boob uplift op as I really hate it when they go all deflated after BF and look like spaniel's ears, lol. I seriously would have the op to lift them!!

On another note....has anyone started having milk coming through yet? I haven't at all and am not sure if I should have by now?? xxx

Oh that's reassuring Rosa....I think sometimes it starts early and sometimes not till baby is born.....

I don't think my boobs have changed at all! OH is gutted and is saying that I lied when I told him my boobs would get bigger when I got preggers!!

Mine have already gone to a GG (I was FF to start with) and I have had some leakage from my boobs. I'm hopinh to breastfeed for about 4 - 6 months. I haven't really considered surgery, my mum didn't get saggy boobs after us and she still doesn't now and I inherited her size so hopefully I will be the same.

Xx

Im still undecided about BF. I only managed 3 days last time and became so engorged it made me miserable. I was a small B and went to between an E/F cup....that kind of engorgement!!! That's the only negative thing I remember about post pregnancy with Reshaun.

This time, I've gone from a C (and they were pretty decent a year after I had R) to a DD so not huge. Only a few droplets if I squeeze so no major squirtage.

I've got some formula just in case I do wanna bottle feed straight away this time. Xx

every1 said i was stupid for even thinking it but i wouldnt go massive just a better shape. what size did ur mum go? x

My mum went from a B to a D. She didnt tell everyone she had a boob job and you wouldnt know just to look at her because shes a size 12 and theyre perfect for her body and dont look fake. Ill deffo do it if i think i need to!

I havent had any milk come through yet :eh:

I am defo getting a boob job once I've finished having kids. I've gone from a D to and E in this pregnancy and hate it already :(. if they get bigger once the milk starts then i'm gonna cry coz it's horrible :(.

Well I was an E before I got pregnant and now they are a G! Bit concerned about how big they might get whilst BF. Planning to BF exclusively for 4-6 months then cut it out gradually when weaning. Hoping that my boobs won't become really saggy - my mum has big (but not as big as me) boobs and hers survived two BF children so I'm hoping I'll be ok! x

Aww my boobs are too small to ever sag so at least one thing I dont need to worry about lol.. Ive had milk in for weeks .. my boobs have been leaking but nothing major... havent had to use breastpads or anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back