getting ur body bk.....

BeckyJ

Reaction score
how long before you were bk in your pre-pregnancy clothes?

also did your tummy skin tighten up or did you have to do loads of sit ups etc?

when did you start exercise after baby was born?

A couple of days after he was born I was wearing a pair of jeans that had been too small for me before I got pregnant. Then I started eating badly because of boredom/not having enough time to cook a proper meal, and used breastfeeding as an excuse to eat lots of cakes because I needed the extra calories! And put the weight back on.

I haven't done any exercise since he was born, but then I didn't before I had him either. I'd say I'm about the same size I was, but my stomach isn't as tight.

i was back in my jeans 10 days after having Izzie. Beth has said that my tummy feels like playdough though cos its all squishy :rotfl: I was just really careful about what i ate when i was preggers cos i really piled it on when i was pregnant with Beth and it took me a bloody long time to lose it!! x

I was able to get back in my jeans about a week after. I still have a saggy jelly belly though. I just don't have time to do any exercise at the moment. In the first few weeks after giving birth I virtually starved myself because I just didn't have any energy to get up and make something to eat. Caelan wasn't sleeping very well at the time and it was really draining me.

about a week after. Though when at home I stuck to my kaftans becasue my scar still hurt :D

About a week too. But now all my jeans are too big. Yet i still have a jelly belly.

i was back in most of my clothes within a month but my skinny jeans took a little longer! skin on tum is still a little loose thou! :shock: which i never expected and thats nearly 2 years on... it's not awful just not like it was pre pregnancy!
x

about 2 weeks here for my trousers...but not my tops... my boobs are too big :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I wish I could get in my pre-pregnancy clothes! I was 9 stone before I was pregnant and im still 10st 11oz and most of my trousers wont even go past the tops of my thighs :shock: I really need to excercise but when my little one goes to sleep I run round trying to do the housework and when im not doing that, I just want to sleep!

I piled on 4 stone with my twins and lost 3 straight after birth, but I just didn't have time or inclination to diet and exercise until they were about 11 months old - then I detoxed for a month (Jan) no alcohol, chocolate, cakes or carbs and lost 7 pounds in a month - the rest took another couple of months and now I am lighter than i was 10 years ago!!! I also exercised 4 or 5 times a week for about 20-30 mins when the boys were asleep at night, but I haven't managed to keep that up, just once or twice now and i haven't put the weight back on (YET) so fingers crossed!

However, my belly is VERY wobbly and hangs over my jeans (not a pleasant sight) so I guess I'm stuck with that however many situps I do
:-(

It was a couple of weeks for me too before my old jeans fit.

I HATE my stomach and really want to tone it up, and I also hate my thunder thighs but not having time is a big factor stopping me from doing it.

I'm loving my bigger boobs and bum though :D

It took me about 6 weeks to get back into my previous jeans but I still have a bit of a belly and huge thighs! I am just too tired to exercise!!! :D

Tops I was straight back into and jeans took a few weeks. Tummy was reasonably flat after a couple of months, I didn't bother doing any exercises though so it's probably not as toned as it could be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back