• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Getting to know the TTCer's!

dita_parlo

Reaction score
Hey ladies, seeing as there seems to be quite a few new people in TTC, thought it might be interesting to do a getting to know you type thing!

1. How old are you? I'm 26, 27 in August
2. How old is your OH? Just turned 29 this month
3. How long have you been together? Been together for 5 years, married since March 2010
4. What made now the time to TTC? My extreme broodiness!!!
5. What job do you do? University lecturer
6. What job does OH have? Royal Mail recruitment trainer; we also own our own cleaning business
7. Where are you from? We're both from Leeds
8. When would you ideally like to conceive? If I could chose, I'd have an April/May/June baby
9. Where are you in your TTC journey? Cycle 5, ttc with recurrent miscarriages
10. If you had to choose, which sex would you prefer? This changes all the time, but right now I think girl lol.
11. A pic of you!
Hawaii2008252.jpg

1. How old are you? I'm 25
2. How old is your OH? 44 will be 45 in oct!
3. How long have you been together? Been together for 4 years in aug, married since May 2010
4. What made now the time to TTC? waited till we got married and hubby is bit old so dont wana wait any longer!!
5. What job do you do? Cardiac nurse
6. What job does OH have? assistant manager of an electric company
7. Where are you from? im from rhondda valleys in wales and hubby is bristol born and bred
8. When would you ideally like to conceive? ASAP!!!
9. Where are you in your TTC journey? Cycle 6 actively trying but off pill since may 2010 but studpidly didnt want to conceive before honeymoon so waited til oct to actively try :(
10. If you had to choose, which sex would you prefer? DEFINETLY A GIRL!! have 2 step boys 11 + 14
11. A pic of you!

dont want to be identified so gona try stay with no pics!
i just removed tha pic cos i think its more important not to have them on here

Last edited:
1. How old are you? I'm 21
2. How old is your OH? Hes 23
3. How long have you been together? Been together 4 1/2 years, been engaged since last summer.
4. What made now the time to TTC? My little boy is 15months now, and not a baby anymore and now just feels like the right time for another, (even though we don't have the room)
5. What job do you do? Stay at home mummy :)
6. What job does OH have? Hes a manager for flying bears http://www.buyateddybear.co.uk/
7. Where are you from? Were both from blackpool :)
8. When would you ideally like to conceive? would prefer a summer baby, but any is fine! if i conceive this month baby will be born 2 weeks before Joshua ... lol
9. Where are you in your TTC journey? First Cycle! wish me luck! we managed to catch first cycle with Joshua :)
10. If you had to choose, which sex would you prefer? Girl! :) But boy would be alot easier.
11. A pic of you!

Attachments

• 188420_1783689784599_1010123012_32019163_1355400_n.jpg
    188420_1783689784599_1010123012_32019163_1355400_n.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
1. How old are you? 22 in July
2. How old is your OH? Just Turned 22
3. How long have you been together? 5 Years
4. What made now the time to TTC? LO is 3.. So Time For Another :)
5. What job do you do? Sales Assistant
6. What job does OH have? Sales Advisor
7. Where are you from? Both From South Wales
8. When would you ideally like to conceive? NOW!! ;)
9. Where are you in your TTC journey? Cycle 4
10. If you had to choose, which sex would you prefer? Another Girl
mee.jpg

Last edited:
1. How old are you? I'm 33 will be 34 in October
2. How old is your OH? Hes just turned 38
3. How long have you been together? Been together 7 years
4. What made now the time to TTC? Hubby really wants kiddies of his own plus i adore children
5. What job do you do? I used to manage a hardware factory but I'm a stay at home mom since i moved to the UK. I want to be a midwife
6. What job does OH have? marine engineer
7. Where are you from? I'm Irish living in Lincoln hubby is Lincoln born and bread
8. When would you ideally like to conceive? Em yesterday lol
9. Where are you in your TTC journey? we are trying since last September. we had a mc on the 19th of April.
10. If you had to choose, which sex would you prefer? We honestly don't mind any would be a blessing
11. A pic of you!

Attachments

• me.jpg
    me.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
1. How old are you? I'm 24, 25 in August
2. How old is your OH? Just turning 28 in May
3. How long have you been together? Been together for 6 years, married since July 2009.
4. What made now the time to TTC? My extreme broodiness and the fact my wee baby isn't so wee anymore!
5. What job do you do? A bookmaker
6. What job does OH have? He's in private banking
7. Where are you from? We're both from Argyll
8. When would you ideally like to conceive? If I could chose, I'd have a summer baby but i'd take anytime
9. Where are you in your TTC journey? Cycle 1, concieved both my boys on the 1st cycle so hoping this one will be the same :eek:)
10. If you had to choose, which sex would you prefer? seeing as i have 2 boys a girl would be lovely but would be happy with another baby boy!
11. A pic of you!
Was pregnant with my 2nd at the time :eek:)

Attachments

• G C (55).jpg
    G C (55).jpg
    362.4 KB · Views: 24
Gorgeous pics everyone! Butterfly, how cute is your son!!!! Amy, your daughter looks just like you! Thats one thing I'm looking forward to; having a little mini me, haha! And proudmummy, I LOVE your wedding dress, the detail on the bodice is gorge, you look fab! xxx

1. How old are you? 31
2. How old is your OH? 33
3. How long have you been together? ALMOST 4 YEARS
4. What made now the time to TTC? MY BIOLOGICAL CLOCK IS TICKING AND OH FINALLY AGREED
5. What job do you do? CATERING ASSISTANT
6. What job does OH have? HEALTH AND SAFETY INSPECTOR
7. Where are you from? SOUTH WALES
8. When would you ideally like to conceive? NOW LOL
9. Where are you in your TTC journey? CYCLE 3 AND IN THE 2 WW STAGE
10. If you had to choose, which sex would you prefer? I HAVE A SON SO WOULD LOVE A GIRL BUT WOULD BE HAPPY EITHER WAY
11. A pic of you! NOT SURE HOW TO

1. How old are you? I'm 26
2. How old is your OH? He's 36 - 10 years 3 days older
3. How long have you been together? About 5 and halfs years, married 09/09
4. What made now the time to TTC? Want to be young enough to enjoy life when they leave home.
5. What job do you do? company secretary
6. What job does OH have? compary director for chain of pharmacies
7. Where are you from? me manchester, him coventry
8. When would you ideally like to conceive? i'd like a May/June baby
9. Where are you in your TTC journey? Cycle 10 or 11 but need IVF
10. If you had to choose, which sex would you prefer? Boy
11. A pic of you!

Umm ok, i'm rubbish at having pics so this one is from a couple of years back - but not a wedding pic! My hair is shoulder length now.

Attachments

• Me.jpg
    Me.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
Lou you look nothing like i imagined you i always pictured you as a pokemon lmao your so pretty xxxxxx

Aw thanks Amyrose :)

I love love love red hair, do you always dye it dark?

1. How old are you? 39
2. How old is your OH? 29
3. How long have you been together? nearly 6 years. married August 2008
4. What made now the time to TTC? my biological clock is ticking away quickly and I'm so broody (more than I ever expected)
5. What job do you do? full time receptionist, part time Spinning Instructor, part,part time bar person
6. What job does OH have? Full time factory worker, part time door man, part part time bar person
7. Where are you from? Northern Ireland
8. When would you ideally like to conceive? NOW LOL
9. Where are you in your TTC journey? 2ww of 3 cycle after MMC in January
10. If you had to choose, which sex would you prefer? either would be brilliant
11. A pic of you!

Attachments

• 34627_1529090315145_1471346199_31350010_6141319_n.jpg
    34627_1529090315145_1471346199_31350010_6141319_n.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 15
  • 148374_1713410323030_1471346199_31770349_2397476_n (1).jpg
    148374_1713410323030_1471346199_31770349_2397476_n (1).jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 26
Gorgeous pics everyone..

..yes I am shocked also Louise to learn that you are not indeed pokemon!

x

1. How old are you? I'm 32
2. How old is your OH? 34
3. How long have you been together?4 years... married for half a year
4. What made now the time to TTC? We're married (he insisted on this first) and I've been desperate for a LO for years
5. What job do you do? Computer programmer
7. Where are you from? Suffolk! But don't live there any more
8. When would you ideally like to conceive?Did want a baby early in the school year (e.g. September) but seeing as that window has passed, ASAP!!!
9. Where are you in your TTC journey? Cycle 4, but this will be the first cycle that we're going to really try (according to OH)
10. If you had to choose, which sex would you prefer?Girl girl girl!!!
11. A pic of you! Was up but gone now, just a little paranoid about the internet :)

Last edited:

1. How old are you? 27
2. How old is your OH? 41
3. How long have you been together? 7 yrs January gone :)
4. What made now the time to TTC? AJ is the perfect age and I'm mega broody! :lol:
5. What job do you do? Support Worker working with people who have Learning Difficulties
6. What job does OH have? HGV Driver
7. Where are you from? Newcastle
8. When would you ideally like to conceive? We'd obviously like to conceive straight away :) we havent timed anything like summer/winter baby etc
9. Where are you in your TTC journey? Its our 1st cycle TTC#2
10. If you had to choose, which sex would you prefer? I'd like a girl (just because we have a boy together) but would be happy with either. It would also be the 1st girl grandbaby on my side as my sister just found out she's having another boy :)
11. A pic of you! Will find a decent pic! :lol:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back