Getting ready for the madness!

Good luck MelC it's def a lucky thread !!
Jodie r u testing soon??

Omg!!!! Congratulations Jazzy!!!! This is a seriously lucky thread!!! Xxxx

Omgggggh jazzy huge congrats woohooo ,

Andrea im due fri i was going to wait for af to show but dr put me on steroids yest had a major reaction to a gel polish i was tryin i looked like something out of a freak show haha but prednisolone always delay my af so i might test on saturday fx me u jazzy and mouse can all be bump buddys ....

So excited for u both mouse and jazzy mind keep some seats warm in tri 1 we shall be joining you very soon :) xxx

Oh we've reserved you all some lovely comfy seats ladies!

Best of luck with testing!

I know it won't be long until you are all joining us! Keeping my fx for you! Xxx

Yey thanks then we can we can all go crazy through the tri's together haha xx

Jazzy congrats hun ive been stalking you mouse and Daley since last month I'm so please you both got your :bfp: and hopefully fx Daley will soon xx

Omgggggh jazzy huge congrats woohooo ,

Andrea im due fri i was going to wait for af to show but dr put me on steroids yest had a major reaction to a gel polish i was tryin i looked like something out of a freak show haha but prednisolone always delay my af so i might test on saturday fx me u jazzy and mouse can all be bump buddys ....

So excited for u both mouse and jazzy mind keep some seats warm in tri 1 we shall be joining you very soon :) xxx
That's awful Jodie , hope u feeling better soon! Good luck 4 testing sat xx

Im cd2, we need to do this next 2ww it keeps your spirits up! Lol xxx

Aw what a nice thread! Congrats ladies and hope you others are following soon x x

Aw what a nice thread! Congrats ladies and hope you others are following soon x x

Can't believe your in Tri 2 already hun.
How are things?
Hoping to be back next week myself :) xx

Hi andrea nope no sign of af no symptoms at all not even a little one that i could convince myself was a sign lol so im thinking the steroids are goin to delay af arriving , what about you xx

OMG i just read every page from page 15 its like the best book i have ever read lol actually have tears in my eyes, congrats to everyone with their :bfp: :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back