Getting ready for the madness!

mouse9210

Reaction score
There's a few of us gearing up to test this week - might as well jolly each other along and hopefully all get our well deserved bfps!!!

I'm hoping to test Tuesday (9dpo).....

Who's with me?!

Xxx

Last edited:
I'm still waiting from last time :(

Hope you have better luck this time xxxx

Welcome Catherine!!!! Hope you're ready for the lunacy of testing !! Fingers crossed for you too!

Me too!! I'm due af Thursday, going to try and hold out a couple of days cos I caved and got bfn this morning :( fingers crossed for everyone!!x

You heard it here first peeps!
I am going to be the sensible one and wait for af date (sunday).

Good luck everyone, here's to bfps! X

I'm still feeling nauseaous!! If this doesn't ease off soon I might start to think its a symptom!!! (Had it for three days in and off)

How's everyone else?

Really think this is ur month mouse!
Can't believe I have no symptoms, I always have really sore boobs b4 af, but slight tingle that's it
I look awful , but don't think I can count that as 1

Haha! Andrea, if so that would be a symptom every month - looking awful!

I'm convinced its your month mouse!

I am still dismissing symptoms with my sensible head on! (Symptoms?? What symptoms?!)

Im 9dpo now, and was considering waiting until my AF on Saturday, do you think anything would show up now or is it too early? Good luck everyone, wishing you all BFP's xxxxx

Wllz it would depend on what you are testing with! But the longer you wait, the more reliable the result! X

Willz, depends on implantation, i would wait a few more days if u can xxx

I think I'm around 7dpo so waiting until the weekend to test. AF due Monday I think. Have a very very tight feeling in my lower abdomen, although that could just because I've been for a weekend away to Belgium and enjoyed a lot of belgian beer and food!

Hellooooo ladies well ive not been able to ss this month as ive had no symptoms at all not one boo haha af due fri so maybe test thurs xx

9dpo - drinking Saturday night did not do me any favours! I've had a upset stomach, and I feel gassy!
Blurgh! (Not symptom spotting!)
Nothing much to report here.
Though I have just put my heating on!! Ooooops!

Think I might try and hold off till wends , 11 dpo, don't think I can face the disappointment

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back