Getting organized...

Hope81

Reaction score
So the nursery is up, not finished as we still need some work on the walls but the furniture is all there :)
The clothes are almost all washed and ready to put in the closet (still need a couple of loads)
I will wash the Moses basket parts and the toys, bouncer, playgym closer to the due date.
Still need to buy a bedside crib, car seat, breast pump, a swing, some sheets,A tube of formula, a couple more bottles and milk storage bags and some more toiletries and that's all I think????oh and things for me like pads etc etc. and maybe a diaper bin? I still debate about that...

We will pick the pram at the end of this month.
Baby's bag will be ready at the end of this week as its so easy to just put things together now that all washed and my bag will be ready probably after my waters will brake lol...

For the rest of the time until due date planning to declutter the house and reorganize the drawers, organize the housework and somehow get in a routine with that, cook some frozen meals to help us when the baby comes and get the puppy used with a new routine and with the babies things...

And breath...

Go Hope getting so organised!!!

We have just started on the nursery this morning after the gym stuff that was occupying the space sold on ebay over the weekend (big grin!). I've got most of the clothes baby needs for the first few weeks- just a few bits in plain white as we're staying team yellow:)
I think we'd better get organised and go to buy the crib and other bits next weekend...

must go make a list!

xxx

Last edited:
Wow you are organised! I can only hope were getting somewhere close to that in 4 weeks time! Brilliant idea about freezing some meals, will be stealing that genius idea from you :D
But really well done you on being so fantastically organised and ready, so impressed!
xx

Very organised!

Oh is still wanting me to take it slowly with the organisation if anything goes wrong etc but didn't stop him buying a cot with my yesterday! I need baby and mother toiletries & breast pump, sheets & pram. I love it!xxx

I reaaallllly wanna go shopping!! Ive had a list prepared for SO long!! But until we move house, we will have nowhere to put anything. I'll just have to settle for pretend online shopping :( xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back