Getting on with life.

gracie

Reaction score
I'm a little worried and I'm not sure what to do although my partner thinks i'm worring over nothing.

I know that you should just carry on as normal when TTC and I am doing with the majority of things...........

but............

A few freinds of ours want us to go away with them next may to a villa somewhere in Spain. They know that we are TTC again following everything that happened earlier in the year but all i can think of is that if I manage to get pregnant this month or next month then I wouldn't be able to fly.

Now the dilema is do I try to postpone booking the holiday (there are 10 of us going so it will take some organising) or stop TTC for a few months(don't even want to think that never mind put it on screen)(they also want to see me next May/June at the hospital if not pregnant by then) or I am I just worring about nothing (it proberbley wont happen anyway).

Help

Thank you.

If it was me i wouldn't book to go with them...
but if the time comes and you're not about to have a baby then you could get a last minute deal and stay in a villa/hotel nearby?
That would be me though - if not its the alternative?

Sorry i can't really help!!

(although they do say if you're ttc book a holiday and you'll get your BFP!) :rotfl:

:hug: :hug: :hug:

(although they do say if you're ttc book a holiday and you'll get your BFP!)

Thats what worries me but I might do that if it works it would be worth the money!!!!!!!!!!! :rotfl:

Thanks.

Hi, I've chosen just to get on with my life. I booked a holiday to America a couple of months ago and we go in January (but I did work out the dates before hand ), and I start a nine month college course next month. If I get my BFP (which I probably wont cos my doc told me I probably got PCOS last week) then I'll work round it.

I would book it Gracie as you will have something else to focus on and look forward to. this will take the pressure off of tryng to conceive! You can always cancel the hols nearer the time or sell your place to someone. 8)
saying that, i booked to go to Egypt october last year and the Doc told me to stop trying untill I got back. i told him i wanted to come back a mummy but he didnt get the joke! :roll: as it happened the holiday was cancelled as the company went bust and we used the money for DIY in the house instead. It wasnt meant to be. :x
I know what you mean about not wanting to stop and start trying as that is what I have been doing and I feel like i have wasted precious time but when the time is right it will happen so in the mean time enjoy yourself. :lol:

Fingers crossed said:
Hi, I've chosen just to get on with my life. I booked a holiday to America a couple of months ago and we go in January (but I did work out the dates before hand ), and I start a nine month college course next month. If I get my BFP (which I probably wont cos my doc told me I probably got PCOS last week) then I'll work round it.
Sorry to hear you may have PCOS and to see that your cycle is very long.
It must be very frustrating for you but fingers crossed you will get there in the end. :)
The course sounds good to focus on. what are you going to study? I would love to change direction in my job but I have been hanging in there so i dont miss out on meternity benifits. Its doing my head in though. :wall:

I would book it, im in a similar situation but with jobs and training. Id love to go into training if i get offered some but i keep thinking oh but what if i get pregnant. If and when it happens ill deal with things then but untill then i need to carry on as if ive nothing planned.

puff puff said:
[quote="Fingers crossed":8okvzlkl]Hi, I've chosen just to get on with my life. I booked a holiday to America a couple of months ago and we go in January (but I did work out the dates before hand ), and I start a nine month college course next month. If I get my BFP (which I probably wont cos my doc told me I probably got PCOS last week) then I'll work round it.
Sorry to hear you may have PCOS and to see that your cycle is very long.
It must be very frustrating for you but fingers crossed you will get there in the end. :)
The course sounds good to focus on. what are you going to study? I would love to change direction in my job but I have been hanging in there so i dont miss out on meternity benifits. Its doing my head in though. :wall:[/quote:8okvzlkl]
Thats ok I got another blood test today the off to the gynie I suppose. It is a really long cycle, not had real AF since coming off pill. I'm doing a course in dog grooming, I already do mine and friends dogs but I wanna learn how to do it properly.

That sounds interesting fingers crossed. Dog grooming . WOW
I wonder if they do a course on Cat grooming? My OH would be in his element as he loves the little man Lex ( look at my avatar) :lol:
i would love to get into training too arcanegirl and im seriously thinking of looking for another job now as I find my job sooo boring. :bored: Go for it girl :cheer: x

Fingers Crossed - I to have PCOS and before i went on the pill i never really had AF however i'm now on metformin and it has regulated my cycle. If you do have PCOS then ask about metformin. They can also try clomid which i may get next summer if nothing happens before then.

Good luck and thanks for all your surgestions.

Yeah I love dogs, so it seemed such a cool thing to do. I looked up about PCOS and the connections with insulin deficiancy, cos my glucose levels were high too, and a suggested treatment for the glucose is metformin too. I'll find out for sure next Thursday what my bloods are. I'd be more suprised if I didnt have it, cos the symptoms sound familiar and my sis has it. Hope all goes well for you and hope your BFP comes soon. :hug:

Hi

hun in my opinion i would book the holiday and if you did get pregnant you could always cancle and sell the trip
wish you all the best hun
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back