Oh my gosh

LaurenMM

Reaction score
I only have 8 days till due date. Wow I dunno where the last 9 months has gone! I really hopes she makes an appearance soon as its getting so uncomfortable and I just wanna give my baby girl lots of cuddles hehe :p My BH contractions are quite painful tonight but theres no pattern to them at the moment :( I know I'm probably gonna get regret saying but I'm praying they get painful and regular very soon haha!!!! xxx

Hope it happens soon for u hun!
Come on little princess, mummy wants a cuddle :)

I hope she comes along soon for you too. Have a little lie down and a chat with her before bed and ask her to get a move on soon! U never know it might work. Kxx

There seems to be some sort of contagious labour thing today so fx you will get those 'pains' tonight too x

Still nothing exciting happening :( I seem to get these painful strong BH and it starts to look like a pattern developing, then it just stops grr! Feels like my body is purposely trying to wind me up!! Me and OH dtd last night and I've got achy period pains and BH again today but we'll see if anything happens. Ive got a growth scan at the hospital tomorrow as LO is measuring ahead (like M2A was lol) so we'll see if anything happens. Thanks for the msgs girls mwah xxxx

Good luck at the scan tomo hun.. Don't worry it won't be long now xxx

hope things get moving for u today and that everything is ok with scan xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back