• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Getting impatient

Annie050408

Reaction score
I am getting impatient to tell people now we are only 2.5 weeks away from the scan.

We have already told our folks and a couple of closest friends but I just want to tell everyone now! I definitely feel that we should wait until the 12 week scan but am having to stop myself constantly from telling people - it's soooooo hard!

we had this problem, we were going to wait until after my scan which was just after 10 weeks but before we went everyone knew i was pregnant!!
Not all down to me though. :lol: I had a very excited mum and dad!!

It is sooooo hard to keep news like this to yourself!! :)

god i cant imagine having to keep it to myself you must have a mamouth amount of restraint lol not long now tho and you can shout it from the rooftops

I know how you feel!! Numerous times I've nearly blurted it out. Only 3 people know so am gonna tell my folks on mothers day..that should settle the urge for a while lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33
Back