getting excited

GBLiz

Reaction score
just the last couple of days ive started to feel excited about the baby coming. I think cos before i was so stressed about the uncertainty in my life i couldnt get excited,and time ticking was a bad thing.

But now we have some positive movements on the business front and combined with knowing i'll be home for the birth, I feel a lot less anxious about the future.

I feel more like we'll cope, even if it we will have to be travelling with the baby a few months, there is light at the end of the tunnel. Of course it could all still come crashing down like our last plan!!!! but for now theres hope....and suddenly, im looking forward to having our little baby soon :hug: :hug:

Glad your feeling more relaxed about things now and the time will fly by.

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

:hug: :hug:

I go from feeling terrified one day to being really excited about this little man arriving soon!!

Not long now

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I feel so much love for this little boy already I can't wait to meet him :cheer:

Hello

I go from being excited to scared too....

I am also having a little girl...

I think it will be great, I am feeling more positive now I am off and resting aparting from my expanding bum, hitching your post here but maybe you can give me some exercises and tips on stopping my bottom from taking over the planet :) I know you work out alot :), I saw a pic and you are so toned....amazing :)

I'm glad things are seeming more certain for you in the future.
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Ginnymarie said:
Hello

I go from being excited to scared too....

I am also having a little girl...

I think it will be great, I am feeling more positive now I am off and resting aparting from my expanding bum, hitching your post here but maybe you can give me some exercises and tips on stopping my bottom from taking over the planet :) I know you work out alot :), I saw a pic and you are so toned....amazing :)

lol :lol: thats ok, theres not a whole lot you can really do for your bum now cos the usual things id recommend to get a nice firm booty ,like heavy squats, leg presses and lunges arent really recommended in pregnancy! In fact cos i cant train heavy my bum is SHRINKING which is not good!!! Im doing a lot of walking which is probably the safest thing to recommend, especially if you can find a slight hill to walk on. Now, after the birth i can give you a workout from hell if you like mwahahaha :twisted: guaranteed you wont sit down for a week :rotfl:

I hope I feel like u do soon :( Just now I don't really have any feelings at all and that sounds so cold hearted!

so pleased for you - Its nice when things fall into place and u are happy.
I hope it stays that way for you - keep positive
:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back