disaster (not baby disaster luckily)

GBLiz

Reaction score
oh dear oh dear

me and OH have been in the process of buying a gym so we can settle down and run our own business by the time baby comes

We've been going through the process with the solicitors for the last 3 months and were really close to signing over the gym to us, and moving housen to start our new life in 6 weeks time.

Now at the last minute someone has come in offering the sellers £7k more for the business and suddenly we're out !

We're a bit buggered basically- LUCKILY we hadnt already started the process of buying a house....but we now have 6 weeks til we have no income and no future business :cry: :cry:

trying not to panic and looking at all our options but im just so gutted, and just when the stress was starting to ease off :cry: :cry:

So sorry to hear that :hug:

Hope you can get something sorted out soon, these things usually have a way of working themselves out :hug:

I'm so sorry that this has happened and at this stage in your pregnancy. Hopefully you still have time to get something organised though. You seem a very positive person and because of this something even better will appear on the horizon and you will have your own gym again!

Seriously, I hope everything works out xxx :hug:

ahhhh indeedy, i didnt sleep at all last night!!! But i got a lot of thinking done about options and whats realistic/possible....

it could be worse, i have my man by my side and my bubba inside me :D we're not gonna be out on the street so i'm luckier than a lot of people...

(even though i keep needing to cry :cry: but i refuse to let it get to me :evil: )

well we have a temporary solution, its not ideal but it keeps us financially ok ..

my OH was going to leave the job and we were going to settle in one place to have the baby...but now he will stay longer with the company (2 more 6 week rounds)...and i'll be travelling with him

NOW
this means we will move again and be in another location (dont know where) from when i am 33wks 4 days til I am 39 wks 4 days :shock:

Then he can take 2 weeks off work before we go somewhere else for 6 weeks , (by then with the baby, all being well)

All you lot wanting to pop your sprogs early but i will be PRAYING i pop b etween 39 wks 5 days and 41 weeks :pray: ..because if its any other time, i'll be living in a hotel or holiday accommodation, he wont be able to take a day or even a half day to take me to hospital, be at the birth, help me get home, help with the baby or anything :shock:

if she's born on time he will be able to be there for me and i will be at home for 2 weeks :pray:

this gives us 14 weeks to secure a new future....somehow :?

PLEASE BABY DONT COME EARLY!!!!!!!!!!! :pray: :pray: :pray:

i dont understand, this seems like a really big deal to me but so so few of you have even responded, am i thinking this is a bigger deal than it is? you lot are all sorting out your nurseries and comforting each other over feeling down, our future stability has come crashing downi cant even be sure of where i will be living when i give birth..all i know is i will have to move twice in the 4 week period that i could give birth....

either im being melodramatic or else i am just not very popular on here for some reason?

hi just wanted to say good luck and i hope baby comes on time. i think its a difficult topic, i dont think i could put myself in the situation. i would find it far too stressful and your very brave to do it.

just wanted to say good luck hunni :hug:

Sorry your having a rough time of it, sounds very stressful & something u shudnt have to be going through wen pregnant :(

I dont think people havent replied intentionally i just think people maybe dont know what to say as its such a tough situation. I wasnt sure what to say when I read it so didnt reply... maybe I should have?

Hope things work out for you, no matter how bad the situtation seems things always seem to have a habit of working themselves out even though it doesnt seem like it at the time.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back