Getting annoyed!

JoS

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I'm getting really annoyed at how big everyone keeps telling me I am, if one more person says 'are you sure theres only one' I think I'll rip there head off!
I'm 30 weeks and I do feel massive but I don't think I've put on that much weight other than my bump. 2 weeks ago everyone was saying what a neat bump I've got but now everyones saying how big I am!
I know baby is measuring fine and my midwife hasn't said that I am particulary big, its just everyone else!
Has anyone else had this? Not sure if I'm being over sensitive!

Maybe they are just looking at you in a different way, or thinking they are saying something good??
If MW hasn't mentioned any concerns then I can't see there being any with the size of your bump. Maybe you just have extra water, or when you see them your baby lies differently?
Sorry I'm not much help. xx

People always think they should give their view, most of the time they don't know what to say. So to comment on what your bump is doing is the only thing they can think of.

I have to say there are pregnant girls at work with me, and myself being pregnant, you would think I would keep my mouth shut, but I say things like you look great, your bump is lovely.

lol ive been told im huge a lot in the last couple of weeks. a tutor in college commented on how big i was and was i sure there was only 1 and something about me eating loads when i was having a bacon sandwich in college last week the cheeky beggar!
i wouldnt mind but i dont actually eat that much most of the time cos i cant fit it!

hey hun i wouldnt worry i'm the same i had my aunty tell me i was tiny for 32 weeks and then my hubby said i have shot out again, what people dont realise is every woman is different and carries differently, my baby is being considered big for his age and i dont have a massive bump but i wasnt particularly skinny, i didnt start showing till i was about 16-17 weeks and my friend is less than 12 weeks and she's got a tiny bump already, so wouldnt worry at all as long as LO is healthy who cares how big you are? xxx

Last edited:
Thanks ladies! I'm feeling loads better today. I'm sure I was just being over-sensitive and you're right people are probabley just unsure of what to say. I'm just going to ignore them and enjoy my big bump!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back