• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Get well soon Damien!

ToriElla

Reaction score
Poor little Damien has been poorly again. So this is a little get well thread for him! Lets cheer him and Sami up :)

cheese is good
mouse.gif
because it makes you grin
smiley_abxb.gif
and go loopy
tiere_102.gif
and bounce
and dance
Jerry.gif
and buzz about
BumbleBee.gif
but some people don't like cheese.
TiggerYuck.gif

tigger21.gif
boing
tigger21.gif
boing
tigger21.gif

wave1.gif

Damien is
TooCute.gif

dogrun.gif

Kisses.gif

big huge get well soon kisses to Damien :D
sorry I dont have any special emoticoms! where are they from? there cool!

Get well soon Sweetheart!!!

Hope you're ok Sami, we're thinking of you both!

Louise & Zara
xxxxxxxxxxx

Oh no get well soon Damien, big sloppy kiss from Roo - MWAH!!!

GET WELL SOONER THAN SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lost of HUGS for little Damien and both his parents!!!

Thinking of you!

Mel xx

Get well soon sweetie and huge hugs for your parents (((())))

+++

Awwww girls, thank you so much, you have cheered me up.

Damien stopped breathing again last night. He was asleep on my bed and I was checking on him every 5minutes. I went up to check on him as I went to bed about midnight and he was dusky and blue round his lips and eyes. He didn't respond to me at all. I thought he was gone :cry:

He was kept in hospital overnight and have changed his reflux meds in hope that it'll stop the apnoea attacks. But if not then who knows, brain tests maybe, heart tests maybe, god knows. Feeling the strain of this a bit now. I feel guilty for everything he is going through because he was born early. :cry:

Here's hoping that things get better soon for him, poor bug.

Thank you so much for your messages xxxxxx

man you must have been ill with worry finding him like that!! my stomach lurched when i read it.

Hope the thread gave you both a smile though xx

Oh, Sami, you are so strong and so brave!!!! I would have gone mad, probably!!!

really really, you need to take care of yourself as well, otherwise you won't be able to help him...bless him, poor little boy!

My nephew in Pakistan has done it twice as well, and he is 1year old! it's so difficult!

Thinking of you 3,

Mel xx

Bloody hell Sami, that turned my stomach reading it so God know what you must be going through. Thank god you were checking on him.

Reflux is an awful thing and I'm sure it's that but I hope they investigate to give you some peace of mind.

Do NOT feel guilty for him being early. Some things are nothing to do with us they're just decided for us.

Sending as much positivity and get well vibes I can.

Love Louise x

Sami, no idea what you are going through you must be worried sick, really hope little Damien gets better soon.
Make sure you try and get some rest too, easier said than done i know!

((((((((((((((((((bug hugs)))))))))))))))))) to you both

steph xxx

awww hun i have already sed how i hope damien gets better soon and everything gets sorted out but i just want u to know i really sdo hope so U both deserve this to get sorted

You poor thing that must have been terrible. Thinking of you Sami & sending hugs to Damien xxx

I cant even begin to imagine how you felt when you found him like that, made me soo sad reading that! Poor little Damien, Hope they get to the cause of this and find something to help him. Dont feel guilty atall for him being early it is not your fault and who knows he might have had the same problems had he come on time!
You a brill mummy doing the best you can for Damiem well done hun, hope ur feeling ok

Hey babes xxx

Sending all my love and a great big cuddle.

And Phoebe sends a huge gummy 2 teeth kiss to Damien.

Give me a call if you want me around xxx

Aww Sami, I don't know how I would cope if this was my LO. You are sooo strong.

I just wanted to send you and Damien a huge ((((hug)))))

xx

you are so strong sami, i admire you! ((((HUGS)))) to you and damien!

thats so awful i hope he gets better soon its in no way your fault you are a terrific mummy and so brave poor little damien we are all sending hugs and kisses ur wayxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back