• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Get well soon Damien!

I don;t know how I handle it, I try to make a laugh of things afterward sot keep my spirits up, but after we came out of hospital this time I just reclused. it has affected me big time mentally, im not outgoing anymore and dont go out so much coz i worry alot but its just something i have to face, it wont go away if i hide from it i guess

its amazing how now-no matter what we were like before having babies- everything we think, breathe etc has totally 100% changed now that we have. Now we'll do anything for them and dont even hesitate about doing so no matter what needs doing. i never expected life to change as much as it has but it defo has. and its very scary!

I hope you get back to your old self(and the above doesn't make much sense at all does it? lol i'm trying to be too deep!)

It makes totsal sense mate, I know exactly how you feel. It has changed for the better though, its the best amazing thing I could ever of done is have Damien and be is mummy, Tiring and stressful it may be, but I wouldn't swap it for anything except pure health for Damien.

read your last post! see how much of a nice mammy you are :) you love damien to bits and he knows that. I bet he feels all safe and happy with his mammy

hope he gets over they attacks soon!! :hug: xx

Thinking of you hun, i'm sorry Damien is still poorly.

I think you handle the attacks really well though, you are stronger and braver than you think. You know where I am if you need to talk x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back