Get well soon Damien!

Poor Sami and poor Damien.
Hope he gets better VERY soon.
Lucyx

sami hun i only just read this thread sorry :( hope damien is better soon take care all of you xxxxxxxxx

Oh Sami, how awful. I really hope your precious little boy gets better real soon, he doesn't deserve all this & nor do you :(

Jamie & I send big hugs

Nicki.xxxx

Oh Sami sorry to hear Damien is not well!!!!! Wishing him to get better very soon, thinking of you both lots and lots xx

Sami - so sorry to read this post. You must be going out of your mind.

I hope us lot on here can go someway in making you feel better.

What have the hospital said about it?

I hope Damien is better really really soon

L x

so sorry to hear Damien is not well.

i hope he gets better soon. take care of yourself and i hope he will be back to his normal self soon.

hayley xx

Thanks girls :D

Lisa - the hospital have changed one of his reflux meds as they think that's whats causing the apnoeas. We shall see if this works. He's been changed to something called Omperazole.

Feeling a little better now. Have calmed down about the situation, had lots of sleep and am back to being calm collected Sami!

xxx

Fingers (and toes) crossed that this new medication does the trick.
Lots of love Sami. xxx

Thanks Lucy - hope everything is going well for you too, glad to see your ticker still there, I knew this time it would be fine :D

Glad things are loojng better hun. give him a big hug from us!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sami my mum takes omperazole!!

Hope u r all ok. thinking of u, and Damo.xx

How's it going Sami? Lots of improvement I hope.

L x

No more breathing problems, he's gone a bit blue on a few days but not stopped breathing., Starting to think it's not to do with reflux, but hey, what do I know :roll: still chucking up everywhere as normal, Opmeprazole not doing a great deal! :lol:

bet you go through loads of bibs! I through about 10 with eva - but some of that is because of drool :lol: don't you just love the washing!

Sami said:
No more breathing problems, he's gone a bit blue on a few days but not stopped breathing.,

I admire you. I am panicking cos Heidi is rolling over onto her front in the night - thats nothing compared to what you have to worry about.

Hope it all sorts itself out v soon.

L x

more good health vibes going to damien
and good luck to you

aww hun, i can't imagine what you are going through i'm glad he is better now through.

God Sami that must've been sooo scary for you all. You are so strong and you seem to handle everything dead well, Damiens blessed to have you as a mummy :D . Hugs to you all xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KanMoon
Back