Get fitted!!

**C**

Reaction score
My god I can hardly believe it........

I've been going around with completely the wrong bra size on! I had been thinking I was a 40 K/L as my boobs are just enormous.....I went to Bravissimo today and was measured properly and I'm infact a 34 J! :oops: What a spud.

The women were unbelievably helpful and delightful. I also am wearing a *gasp* underwired bra! They reassured me that if it fits properly then there is no reason you can't wear underwires.

So I'm absolutely delighted!!! I feel like I've had a boob job, they're not moving, I can breathe and my shape and posture has completely changed. Not to mention that baby probably feels alot less squashed in there :rotfl:

Honestly, it's the best move I've made this pregnancy and I can't reccomend getting a proper fitting enough. The shop has only been open a few months up here, but I know from now on it's the only place I'm buying my bras from.

I could do with going for a proper bra fitting, although I don't have the problem of them moving around to much or squashing baby.

It does certainly help. I've got a friend who was measured. She thought she was a 36B but was in fact a 34 D!!
Did you buy a non-wired bra? I need to invest in some more but am reluctant to spend money on one that wont support me very well.

I am off at lunchtime to get measured again as they seem to have sprouted again

I went from a 36B to a 36D and the lady that measured me said that even in a 36D she think that in a few weeks i will be DD :shock: :cheer: :dance:

hmm i really need to do it, im popping out of all mine! and its starting to get uncomfy under my boobs cos its too tight round my back, ive so far gone from 38D to a DD but tht was when i was about 10 weeks so really need to get measured. how do they do it tho? i have a thing about my boobs, i really dont want anyone to see them... do u have to get em out lol or can they measure u in ur bra?

Yes they measure you in your bra, well they do now anyway. I went to M&S years & years ago when i went to get one of my first bras (think i was about 12-13 years old at the time, and back then i had to take my bra off :shock: was so embarrassed :oops:

since then i used to guess my size by trying a few different sizes but a few weeks ago i got myself measured properly as i knew that guessing was not the best thing to do whilst pregnant and this time they measured me in the bra i was wearing at the time :lol:

I need to go soon too and get measured properly!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back