Gender Scan on Monday at 16 weeks

vixforever

Reaction score
I don't mind what sex the baby is to be honest, I've got a little boy already so a girl would be nice. But I'm really not fussed. Got my Mum, Dad and Son coming in with me :D it's my Mum that really wants to know so she can start to shop, lol. We found a place called Apeekaboo that does it for £65 with a 4D freeview not too far from us so we decided to go for it :lol:

Oooh, I did this. It was fantastic. It is great knowing early if you want to know the sex. Great fun and a good excuse to see baby again x

i had mine done at 16 weeks, its surprisingly clear considering they say you should wait til 17-18 weeks. good luck!! x

It's so tempting to know what you are going to have!!! I just have to resist and wait for the suprise.

I'm having a boy. It was very clear lol. He certainly wasn't shy lol!!!!

Ooh it really is very exciting and I bet you get all nervous just before too! I did with my second more so with my first which was bizarre!.x

Oooooh how exciting x x the 4D places we've looked at have all recommended to have it done after 25 weeks and before 28 weeks x

i would love to do it but there is no way i can afford it :( but i still got my 20 weeks scan to look forward too :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back