Gender reveal ideas

Holsf

Reaction score
Does anyone have any ideas of gender reveal to family? Iv seen quite a few ideas but because we want to reveal straight after we are going to need both sexes I was looking at the scratch cards but will have to buy both girl and boy so we have them there. Does anyone know if you can buy gender reveal items from a shop as I have only seen them online xx

Surely it's going to be the same for any idea though? You'll have to get both boy and girl things, because you won't know yourself. Why does it have to be so instant? Could you not do it until the next day maybe, or even a couple of hours later?

You could have a cake made (a generic male/female cake) and then once you find out, go to a party shop and get either a GIRL or BOY helium balloon and tie it to the cake inside a cardboard box. Then, open the box in front of your family and friends and out comes a pink/blue balloon. If you're really eager to do it instantly, you could just buy one each and choose accordingly. It wouldn't cost much.

OR ask a cake maker to make a cake, ask them to do the inside as half pink and half blue and make sure you know which is which side. Then, cut it open accordingly. As you eat the slices, it'll change colour but as long as the first reveal is accurate, that's all that matters :)

Me and my partner are having a private gender scan and not telling anyone and then buying a gender specific baby grow and going to show our parents!

We want to tell straight away as our family will be looking after our son and we will be going to pick him up after last time we bought an outfit and revealed that this time was just thinking of different ideas. Iv found a set of boy scratch cards and girl scratch cards on Amazon for £5 for both do not to bad. Plus I'm Impatient and will be excited to reveal as its a private earlier scan. Could do the baby grow thing and go and buy one straight after will have a look just think it's a bit of fun xx

I quite like the cake idea of inside being a different filling depending on wheher your pink or blue.

Or the balloon in a box is quite good and cheap?

xxxx

I bought a cheap super girl and superboy onesie, going to do something with them but not sure what yet! Probably just take a picture or something!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back