Gender Guesses

Rachaellius

Reaction score
Ok so I hope she doesn't mind but I'm stealing Jayceesmumma's idea :) and I'm going to post my bump pics and scan pics :)

And hopefully you can guess the gender :)

Eeek I've got a week to go today until my due date and I cannot wait to find out whether I'm having a boy or girl :pink: :blue:

So place your bets ladies :lol:

Here's my scan pics, first one is my 12 week scan, second is my 20 week scan :)
11 weeks and 6 days.jpg 20 weeks and 4 days.jpg

Bumps -
16 weeks, 21 weeks and 23 weeks
16 weeks.jpg 21 weeks.jpg 23 weeks.jpg

27 weeks, 30 weeks, 33 weeks, 34 weeks and 37 weeks :)

27 weeks1.jpg 30 weeks.jpg 33 weeks and 2 days.jpg

34 weeks and 3 days.jpg 37 weeks.jpg

My latest pic at 38 weeks, not managed to take a 39 weeks one yet.

38 weeks.jpg

From your scan I would say boy but then looking at your bump makes me think girl :) so I'm torn but I gonna go with with girl!

I like your grey top in 37 weeks...I reckon... boy tbh x

Aww thankyou. It's not a maternity one either just a long jumper. I've probs stretched it now though lol. x

Boy seems to be winning at the mo :) x

Lol! I'm going with girl! Love all your pics - you look fab!

Im thinking boy, but then again im never very good t this sort of thing :)x

Lol! I'm going with girl! Love all your pics - you look fab!

Thanks Verity :) I really don't look as good as you though with your neat bump and gorgeous dresses :) x

Awwww, I think you have such a gorgeous bump , it's really neat and round and looks like the perfect pregnancy bump! Mine looks like an egg it's so low lol! And you definitely still have the pregnancy glow in your last pic and that was at 38 weeks so I hope I still look as good as you do!

Can't wait to find out what you're having!

well i voted girl but i've voted girl everytime and its always been a boy on here! xx

I can't either Verity :) it looks like you've kept your figure really well is what I mean. I seem to have put loads of weight on everywhere else too :/ although I suppose eating that whole tub of pringles last night didn't help :blush: lol.

And pos keep guessing the same, you have to be right at some point :lol:

x x

eeep girl is proving most popular. All my family seem to think girl too x

I voted boy, don't know why!!! Can't wait for u to find out xx

I vote boy, I have boy vibes for you but I was wrong about my own baby's gender so yeah :p xxx

I thought girl based on bump pics, but if you reackon you've put weight on everywhere that would make me tend to boy! That's not really helpful is it?! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back