• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

funny baby related stories

inky

Reaction score
I thought we could do with a laugh for change, plus something funny happened to us the other day so thought I would share :)

I'd just arrived at the retail park and C was whinging in the car. He always has a little moan just as he's about to fall asleep, but didn't have time to sleep before we got there so was in a foul mood when we arrived.

I've got a KA which means when I open the boot, C is right there in his seat as the boot is tiny, so I chat to him to keep him happy while I get his buggy out of the boot. He was still moaning so stupidly, I gave him my keys to keep him occupied while I struggled with the buggy. He looked at the keys, and then very casually, didn't even take his eyes away from mine, just tossed them over his shoulder. Not a problem ordinarily, but I'd locked the drivers door on my way out (force of habit) and the passenger door was still locked as I hadn't gone round the other side to get C out of the car yet. The keys were taunting me on my handbrake, knowing full well they were well out of reach :shock:

I had no other choice other than to empty everything out of the boot, get C out of his seat (through the boot lol!) and into his buggy, then climb through the boot to get into the car. So there I was, arse hanging out the car, legs kicking away trying to pull myself through, dress hoiked up to my waist, knickers on display for everyone to see :lol: I'd parked in a mum and baby bay so it was right by the door of the store so lots of people got an eyeful lol. I got my keys, took LO out of the buggy and put him back in the car then drove away as fast I could :lol:

Two hard lessons learned - don't lock the drivers door until the last minute, and don't, whatever happens, give C any keys!

:rofl: I now have a mental image of you looking like your car is trying to eat you whilst flashing your knickers :rofl: on the bright side though at least you didn't close the boot with the keys inside...

lol! v funny, I can't think of an apt one to share right now...only thing I can think of is the recent bath poos we have been experiencing!! yuck!

my mate once locked her 1 and a half yr old in the car :( not sure how it happened, keys in car etc. so traumatic! had to call fire brigade i think?

:rofl: I always give liv my keys but have learnt the hard way to keep atleast one door open haha! X

Haha classic! Did you have big mummy knicks on aswell?

Haha classic! Did you have big mummy knicks on aswell?

hehe, not the really massive ones thankfully! God, imagine if Id been wearing a g string, I'd have had to smash a window lol!

there you go girls, another reason to choose your underwear wisely in the mornings :lol:

Last edited:
no-one else got anything? Surely I'm not the only one who's made a muppet out of themselves :)

Iv been out with J holding him as we've been somewhere and not realised my top is down round my stomach x

yes the top thing is me most dys amelia likes to hold on to it and pulls it x

Iv been out with J holding him as we've been somewhere and not realised my top is down round my stomach x

Or realising that they've pulled your top down when your talking to someone! :blush:

That's really funny inky, bet it wasn't at the time lol

no, not funny at the time lol :lol:

C likes pulling my top down too, especially when he's in a trolley cos they're in such easy reach lol!

I also regularly forget to do my bra up again feeding him. I've been known to do an entire afternoons shopping before getting home and realising I feel a bit wonky lol

Or whebn you realise your nips or bra are out and have to jump with baby and pull top upo all atonce!!!!!!!!!!! Or when I'm carrying him with both hand over his shoulders at his front (hope that makes sense - so he's sitting back to back with me and I need to hands to support him!) And the wind blows and my skirt goes with it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!happened walking out of a supermarket t'other day!!!!!!!!! You just gotta walk!!!!!! X

Me too wAlk around with my bra down on one side after breastfeeding sometimes! One boob tucked in n the other one hanging down to my knees :doh:

Lol I nearly opened the door to the postman the other day with one boob hanging out!

^^ I did that :lol:

and I have walked around tesco with LO in the sling and my top pulled right down so I was just in my bra. :doh: I dunno how long it had been like that to be honest :)

I have also been busted singing 'quack quack quack quack thats the way he goes..." and signing along enthusiastically at traffic lights. I looked to my right and 2 racer boys were just starting at me. I really wanted to open the window and say "there is a baby in the back of this car, Im not just mental!"

I probably made driving seem a little less cool to them after that.

Lmao at tiny.
Okay can I post one about my 4 year old?
My bf read her chicken licken the other day. At the end, the fox ate the birds (great kids story! Lol)
She asked why did the fox eat them. My boyfriend just said, well, we eat meat don't we? She asked what he meant. He said, what about chicken?
Her response, there's real chicken, and then there's the chicken you get from tesco!!
I was cracking up. He just said oh, ok.
God help her when she finds out her beloved ham used to say oink!!! Xx

:rofl: I think baby brain starts during pregnancy and defo never leaves us lol

I always walk round with boobs hanging out at home, and always forget to do my bra up when I go out, I'm just waiting for the day I got out with them hanging out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Briguebbon
Back