Fun night out

heles7

Reaction score
I'm feeling a bit sheepish this morning (this is morning to me!!!)

I woke up aabout 11.30 last night in unbelievable pain and was throwing up. I live on my own so was kinda scared and got my mum to come over. She spent ages on phone to NHS then we waiting one hour for the emergency doctor to call us back. Both told me to take paracetamol and gaviscon. I have neither in the house so they told me to go to the all night supermarket.

I was pretty unsure paracetamol wasn't going to touch the pain and that if we wasted more time going to the supermarket and there was something really wrong we were just delaying things so we took off to A&E.

While they didn't seem too worried, they were happy enough to stab both hands and inner arm trying to get a cannular thing in, take lots of bloody and finally give me some morphine which made everything sooo much better.

I was allowed home at 6 this morning... so I feel a bit silly if gaviscon would have cured me but my God ive never felt so much pain or been so bloody frightened. Wimp, me?

aww you poor thing
did you find out what was wrong or was it some sort of bug?
manda xx

all sounds a bit dramatic :shock: you poor thing!

hope you're feeling better now? what was wrong??

:hug:

You must have been in loads of pain to be given morphine :shock: Did they say what caused it?
I hope you're better now :hug: :hug:

I hope you feel better now, that sounds like quite a frightening experience! :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back