Reaction score

page 6 Saturday update

Page 5 morning update-still in pain

Page 4 morning update

My life today- page 3/4

Feel like crap - posting on page 3

Update 3 pg 3

26 May 2008
Finally added bump pics to bump thread :)
I will stick to this thread to update people on my journey. Saves on starting new ones.
Will only start new ones when I need an instant answer :)

UPDATE 2
Ok. welcome to the next installment of the saga!

Yesterday, my urine had ketones +2, protein +2, leukocytes, blood and some other gunk.
They changed my antibiotics, as the cefalexin doesnt seem to work. I had one of the new tablets. Then another doc disagreed with the first one, so I am on none now until sample has been through the labs (bank hols should make that one a speedy process :rotfl: )

Said I was pissed off, so was offered counselling again :evil:

They said I could go home as long as I felt better. I didn't, but couldnt bare to hear anymore rubbish.

So, got to my bf's house, as didn't want to be in the flat on my own. Felt really unwell. Eventually was sick. (TMI) Loads of blood and brown stuff came out :puke: When I stood up my umbilical hernia popped out and I could not get it back in. It was agony.

So, my OH took me to a& e at his local hospital. I was rushed through. The sister managed to massage it back in. The doc said its not just an umbilical hernia, its to diverticular thing to (I think lol)

Then they got the MW to check baby (I was told it was breech again at my hospital. This MW said it isn't :? )....Anyway, she said baby is fine. So they got a surgeon :shock: He said if I was not pregnant, they would take me to theatre. But, if it happens again, I need to come straight back as it could strangulate.

When he went, the doc came back in and said if it happens again, I can't delay as they would have to operate straight away. That they would decide whether to do it with bubs in or if it would be safer to have a c- section then a repair :shock:

So, there you go ladies, I am sitting here feel like a lost soul. Scared to cough, laugh, move or be sick! When I stand up it is hard to stand straight, as stomach is dragging. I have to admit, am quite scared now :(

Thank you for reading all this and not falling asleep :lol: :hug:
(thank you Sarah Geordie for all your support :hug: :hug: :hug: and thank you for the lovely messages ladies :hug: )

UPDATE 1

Off to the hospital again!

Feel sick as a dog. Baby has started moving a little bit now. It had not moved this morning.

Had a heavy bleed in the night and this morning. Stomach feels like period pains aswell :(

Hospital said to come back. Wish me luck ladies!

Original Post

In the morning starting getting starnge little pains across my tummy (not like any ones I have been having so far) - They reminded me (as much as I can remember) of what it felt like the day I went into labour.

I have watched them over the day and they are getting very uncomfortable.

Some are now with tightenings. There is a general period pain sensation. My back has started now also.

May start timing soon.

But after my last week, probably will eventually have baby on my floor in a few weeks!! :rotfl: When I go into labour i wont belive it.

Anyway, I am scared to ignore the pains....But cannot bear to go to the hospital. I have decided that if they become terrible, I shall call the hospital. If they don't, then I know it was another false alarm.

As they have been worried about prem labour for weeks, i guess i get a little paranoid.

Sorry for another long post from me ladies. Dont expect replies, as there is not much people can say. It was simply thrapeutic to write lol

Sophs x

Edits: will be numerous :)

i just asked how you were feeling in your other post, i suppose this answers it :doh: :rotfl:

please keep an eye on them hun, but i'm sure you'll be able to tell yourself if they are getting too much :think:

will be keeping an eye out for updates :hug:

sarafet said:
i just asked how you were feeling in your other post, i suppose this answers it :doh: :rotfl:

please keep an eye on them hun, but i'm sure you'll be able to tell yourself if they are getting too much :think:

will be keeping an eye out for updates :hug:

I sometimes feel worse than a novice. Like I should know it all...But I don't :( It was six years ago nearly. these days pain is just pain :(

I will keep you all updated and then I can get good advice :hug:

(I will update other thread.....should have put this in there really :? )

How are things today hun? Hope you are feeling better. xxx :hug:

Oh hun :( I'm sorry you're feeling pains again, hopefully your green bean will make a healthy (albeit early) entrance into the world!

He/she must be dying to meet you lol been making threats for a good few weeks now :wink: xx

Updated in post 1. written in bold.

Thank you for your messages ladies :hug:

awwww love not again my heart goes out to you sweetie
thinking of you :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Glad you stuck to your promise and gone back to hospital. Hope you and LO are ok?

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Mx

Awww bless ya, i really don't know what you have done to derserve this awful time, i hope things start to get better for you from now on chick.

And i hope you and the LO are good and well, i will be checking to see how you are xxx

Oh no hun im sorry you're having such a hard time of late.

Have some of these :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I hope you start feeling better soon and that things start looking up for you.

anyone heard from sophie? praying everything is ok :pray: :hug:

sarafet said:
anyone heard from sophie? praying everything is ok :pray: :hug:

Just text her to check how she is she has been admited agian :( and put on anti biotics think she may have a urine infection in a lot of pain and being monitored

waiting for other half of text..

They think she may go into early labour. im sure if she does baby will be fine both you and your little one our tough little fighters 8) 8) :hug:

big huge hugs and best wishes from me Sophie thinking of you !!!!!!
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug

SUNDAY
Sophie is out of hospital and at home now :D she hopes to be back on again tonight some time :cheer:

keep us posted and tell her that we are all thinking about her

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
AWWW HUN! I don't know what to say! Except look after yourself as best you can and I really hope things get better for you! xxxx

Thank you BabyBee

I don't know what to say myself :(

My tummy is sooo tender right now! I think I was born under a bad cloud. Or, did something evil in a previous life :twisted: :rotfl:

Whatever it is, I am suffering now :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back