Leanne's in hospital

BabyBrain

Reaction score
Leanne is being monitored as having contractions 15 mins apart. She's had the steroid injection for baby's lungs. Obviously hoping it's a false alarm or that they can stop it progressing. Her OH is a wreck bless him. Will update if I hear anything, she's just over 35 weeks.

Good luck hunny and hope they stop it soon xxxxxxxx

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOOD LUCK LEANNE. FX for u, hope they can stop it but ur in the best place possible hunnie. Ill be checking up later for an update BB, xxxxxxxxx

ohh bless her and her OH. fingers crossed everything turns out ok xxx

Hope everything is ok, I'm sure little AJ will be fine should he decide to make an appearance early though xx

Am wondering if they will let her labour or whip her in for c-section if they can't stop it cos of her arthritis. Will have to wait and see I suppose but fx AJ stays firmly where he is xxxxxxxx

because she had a planned c-section they have to do that, plus i guess a c-section would be better for a premature baby anyway?? i really hope shes ok xxx

oh no hope shes ok, at least shes close too full term but still hope lo stays put for now xx

Little AJ just wants to get out and meet his mummy, daddy and big brother. How long has she been in for BB? XXXXX

Her first text was just after 1pm so maybe from late morning, not sure how long it would take for the monitoring and injection. She seems quite chipper and taking things in her stride which will only help her to stay calm. I get the feeling AJ is going to get a very firm talking to lol xxxxxxxx

They will prob keep her in to keep an eye on her, hope it stops. Yes defo need to be having a firm word with little AJ xxx

Have just text her and it sounds like the doctor is being a tosser, has made her cry bless her. Please join me in a :poke: for that doctor to buck his ideas up xxxxxxxx

Ohh...that's horrible!! What a stupid doctor!!!

Got my fingers crossed for her!!!

xx

:trouble:Horrible doctor!

Good luck and fingers crossed for Leanne though. How far along is she? (I'm guessing about 35 weeks, as I'm sure she was 6 weeks ahead of me). Even if AJ does make an early appearance, he will be absolutely fine I'm sure. That doc might have been horrible, but generally they can work miracles!
x

The doctor hasn't even told the consultant Leanne has been taken in and is saying that she is risking the baby by having a c-section that has been booked as the safest birth for her and baby! It's disgusting imo. Leanne's mum is on her way up there though so hopefully she'll get better care once Tazmanian Mum has been through the ward lol xxxxxxxxx

Grrr, what a twat of a Dr! hope her mum sorts him out, good and proper :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rania89
Back