fucking work

sparky

Reaction score
had my apprisal meeting and job evaluation meeting today after waiting 17 months for the process to come to a head. I was told to prepare evidence of changes in my job, comparisons in the market place, comparisons in the organisation i work within etc.. and given two weeks notice to do this.

I did this, and they just argued every point for 3 hours telling me that external evdience and everything they asked me to do was not relevant.. :shock: grrrr

basically line managing people does not give you any additional responsiblity!? which i find hard to understand.

I was almost laughing by the end of it because i expected nothing less, anyway they were telling me all the EXTRAS i would need to do as a result of a project launching at the end of the year....so i couldnt resisit it and played my trump card....how happy were they at the news of my forthcoming maternity leave..NOT cheered me up no end dropping that on them, and telling them in great detail what my rights were and what to expect from them.

My Line Manager told my boss who hasnt even had the decency to congratulate me!

That’s terrible, their being so negative – an appraisal should be used to encourage and discuss, not to disagree with everything the employee says!

Good for you, at least you’ll never have to feel guilty about leaving them in the sh*t and, as you say, they can do F-all about it! xxx

exactly...planning not to go back after the baby is born..they are supposed to be a charity promoting good mental health!!!!

That is terrible!!! I am sorry they are being so negative and shitty with you!

Sounded like a nightmare meeting, they suck anyway...

Sorry to hear about the boss. sod em i say!

x :hug:

:lol: At least you got the last word :D

Bet you can't wait to leave them to it :D

You go girl!

Well done for standing up for yourself. You did everything right by the sounds of it!

Sod 'em - you won't be there for long!

xx

They sound like a right load of *******s - I wouldnt bother going back after mat leave either if that was their attitude towards me.

thankls ladies :hug: looking at it all positivly today, basically they were saying that i was not responsible for the things i did that would make them give me a payrise....so

It's not my fucking problem anymore :D So much less stress for the same money..

What a bunch of t*ssers.

But hey - you'll be leaving :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Thats awful to treat you like that, just make sure from now on you only do "you job" thats what i used to do.
Makes me feel so lucky that my work have been so understanding about it all, just make sure they dont get you stressed at all, you dont need it.
Oh and i'd make sure you take all those "extra breaks" your going to be needing now your pregnant, and make sure when they do your risk assessment you get as much outta it as possible :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back