hows your DH /OH doing?

sparky

Reaction score
Mines starting to get really excited, we've both been trying not to because of the MCs but its starting to get more difficult now. Thankfully he's not getting his head bitten off at the moment and is only subject to a few tears!

I woke in the night and he was fast asleep gently stroking my tummy :)

He keeps telling me how beautiful i am and how much he loves me and is making me feel really special..

the ONLY concern i have is the other night (he talks rather loudly in his sleep) he shouted out "nooooo babies CAN jetski!" which was a little disconcerting :rotfl:

First few weeks we were both shitting ourselves about the responsiblity but now things have calmed down and were looking forward to it,

sparky said:
Mines starting to get really excited, we've both been trying not to because of the MCs but its starting to get more difficult now. Thankfully he's not getting his head bitten off at the moment and is only subject to a few tears!

I woke in the night and he was fast asleep gently stroking my tummy :)

He keeps telling me how beautiful i am and how much he loves me and is making me feel really special..

the ONLY concern i have is the other night (he talks rather loudly in his sleep) he shouted out "nooooo babies CAN jetski!" which was a little disconcerting :rotfl:

First few weeks we were both sh*tting ourselves about the responsiblity but now things have calmed down and were looking forward to it,

Thats lovely, sometimes men don't really know how to react to these things! I have been a cow since I found out I was pregnant, horrible moods all the time. My dh went to out yesterday and got me some pj's and slippers with 'grumpy but gorgeous' written all over them! He meant well. I sometimes moan hes not as excited as me, but I know he is really! Anyway the last 2 days have seen my moods improve ALOT, so I hope we can both start getting excited without me biting his head off every time he breathes! Your dh sounds like a sweetheart.

xx

Mine didnt take it well at first, it wasnt planned and i think my just getting on with it made it worse for him.
However after he got his head around it he was ok, and since he's seen the baby on scan and heard his heart beat he's getting really excited and has been great about it all.
Obviously i wish he hadnt had his big freakout at the start but i can
forgive him as i understand his reasons and i guess a baby is a big thing, and it can be hard for men as they dont share the pregnancy feeling with us
Clare x

i think men get a bit of a raw deal sometimes its a huge suprise (even when its planned) and they have to have time to get used to things.

We had a major falling out at about 6 weeks with it all.

Half of me thinks that DH is just shit scared of me now :rotfl:

My OH is sooo excited all he wants to talk about is babies and wants to get our doppler out everynight before bed.
It is his first but my 2nd, and although i am really really excited i think he is more than me.

He's put up with a lot these last few months and thats because of my moods and scared of another MC, but hes been great and constantly told me how much he loves me and even finds my fat belly beautiful....lol

I'm just so happy to go throught this experiance with someone who loves me like he does and share my excitment and worries with, with harrisons dad he left me throughout my pregnancy so this is a real special time for me and OH.

MissSara said:
My OH is sooo excited all he wants to talk about is babies and wants to get our doppler out everynight before bed.
It is his first but my 2nd, and although i am really really excited i think he is more than me.

He's put up with a lot these last few months and thats because of my moods and scared of another MC, but hes been great and constantly told me how much he loves me and even finds my fat belly beautiful....lol

I'm just so happy to go throught this experiance with someone who loves me like he does and share my excitment and worries with, with harrisons dad he left me throughout my pregnancy so this is a real special time for me and OH.

It's the same for me, this baby is DH's first but my second, but the first time I've had someone to share the pregnancy experience with.

DH has been really nice to me since we got a BFP although I think it's taking a while for it to properly sink in.

Mine's so excited, he's been wanting to tell everyone for weeks. He seems to be feeling the physical effects with me as he's always tired too!

xx

Paul has been wonderful...He makes sure im eating healthy and wont let me carry heavy stuff...bless him!

This is my second baby, but Pauls first...he is really really excited and talks babies all the time...I split up with Lochlins dad, while I was pregnant...and kinda got back together with him after that, but he ws no support really...so its lovely to have such a kind and caring partner this time.

I find that I just cant relax or be really happy yet...I think when I actually see a baby on the scan it might be different.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back