am back

pammie

Reaction score
Hi every one
though i would put a little post to say i found out I was pregnant yesterday, were not telling anyone yet but am sure its ok to tell you all, were excited and scared all in one but fingers crossed all goes well
Pam x

Ps still waiting for crb to start my new job, i hope they still want me!!!!!

good luck! I hope it all goes well. It takes a good few days for it to sink in, doesn;t it!

Kate x

You have a nine year gap too, my last son was born in July 98 and is so excited about the new baby. Try and relax (hollow laugh as she remembers what she was like), everything will be fine.

Good luck honey

Jenxx

Thankyou every one

Hey timsmom its so daunting the thought of starting over again but so great to isnt it. When i had my son 9 years ago i was a brave thing just used gass and air and was practicall dancing round the ward hours later I bet its gonna be so different this time i will probably (ok ore than probably ) be a big wimp demanding all the pain releif possible heheh.
And i dont remember being this tierd ever I can barly keep my eyes open through the day.
When i was pregnant early in the year we made the mistake of telling my son and a few weeks ago he came in and said sorry about the baby but when you have one what is going to happen to me I nearly wept but thought he is 9 best go for humour......... so i said you oh you will be our unpayed nappy slave so you get practice in for when where old and cant go the toilet i got a short sideways glance and an i dont think so before he said NAh I will put you both in a home well before then.
Am gonna leave t till our 12 week scan to tell him (please let us get that far and beyond :pray: )

Pam x

Congratulations...............

Try to stay positive. I know itis easier said than done, I had a miscarriage last year and know exactly how you are feeling. Try to enjoy being pregnant. I have everything crossed for you

Shell xx

Hey Pam, you keep those legs crossed and loads of baby glue coming your way.

My nine year old wanted to know if I would have to have a c section cos he'd heard about all these infections in hospital. Bless, he's a right little worrier, don't know where he gets it from??? We didn't tell him till 12 weeks either and then I worried something would go wrong and the thought of telling him broke my heart. He is so excited!!

Pregnancy is a bit of a nightmare and I think as you get older you worry more anyway. My philsophy is try and relax, if it's gonna happen it will and no amount of angst is gonna make any difference.

Good luck honeyXX

Thanks girls

Applying that baby glue now hehe

Hi Pammie,

Congratulations and all the very best. :hug: Have just noticed that your m/c was within a couple of days of mine (also had a suspected very early one in May of last year).

It is not easy at all to be positive and I'm so nervous about this pregnancy; there's absolutely no way I will tell my girls about it until after 12 weeks when I have seen a healthy baby on a scan. It does get a little easier as the pregnancy progresses - wish you all the best. :hug:

Congratulations and wishing you all the best for the next 9 months x x x

:cheer: :cheer: Congratulations!

Wishing you a happy & healthy 9 months x

Congratulations and good luck, I hope everything goes well for you xXx

Thankyou everyone for your congratulations and kind words, am hoping by the 12th week i will stop checking myself in the bathroom and panicing at every twinge, (it is normal to get twinges and some niggles isnt it)

So thankyou once again girls

Pammie, (staying positive)

Im nearly 14 weeks and still doing that so don't worry you aren't alone!

Thankyou
so am not as neurotic as i thought then hehe.
the doctor has refered me to the maternal/foetal at risk centre and my first appointment is on the 5th of december, i have a scan on thursday so will update you all tehn.
I dont think the worry ever stops really does it !!
Cant wait to start enjoying the pregnancy though
Pam xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back