Frustrated

Tina & Gabs

Reaction score
I just wanted to have a mini moan and hope you don't mind!

I am becoming more and more frustrated with the things I can't do anymore; the biggest is bending down (no rude comments please :lol: )

Yesterday I was hanging the washing on the clothes horse and really struggled to put things on the botton; I ended up hurting my side; getting stuck, then falling over and having a right old strop.......... gee if anyone had seen me :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

On a lighter note I am off work for 1 and a half weeks after today and can't wait. Off to caravan for a mini break with DH and then we are going to do the nursery :D

I may not log on while away but will try; so take care everyone and Hayley, I hope that baby makes an appearance soon :D

I hear you hun. I tried to put something other than flipflops on yesterday and ended up hurting myself. It took 20 minutes to get socks and shoes on. Never again!

not half as much as me.... :hug:

i know what you mean about bending over! and isn't it sods law that everything sems to be on the floor when you want it! :wall:

enjoy your mini break - let DH spoil and pamper you... you'll feel a lot better when you get back! sometimes we just need to rest and re-charge our batteries..

x

I totally hear what ur saying luv!!!
bloody bumps :rotfl:

Enjoy ur hols take care

Thanks Ladies

You all take care and I look forward to catching up with you all :D :hug:

Tina, I am fed up because although I can do up my shoes I can't wear them because my feet always swell up! I am a big shoe enthusiast and always loved the fact that however fat I was feeling I could always put on some fabulous footwear, now I don't even have that joy! The first thing I'm going to do when I've had the baby is splash out on an amzing pair of heels :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back