Fruit Teas.......stopping the BLLELELEHHHHHH

Ms Perkins

Reaction score
Hi Girls

My friend just visited and she told me that Ginger Tea and Fennel Tea are supposed to be good for stopping the nausea.

It's beginning to get me down - I've ordered my Tesco Delivery on line and I've added both the above to give them a try. Back to work on Monday and the way I'm feeling at the moment I'm just surviving the days...not really living them!

Anyone tried these teas?????

sickness is awful, i heard all things ginger can help, so ginger tea should help, i found ginger biscuits helped a little bit. hope you feel better soon :hug:

i've got some in the kitchen but i've not tried any yet.
the first time i got pregnant someone told me arrowroot biscuits were good for morning sickness too.
xx

I don't think we've got ginger tea out here, but have you tried Rooibos (South African) tea? It seems to help me quite a bit with the queasiness.

Fruit teas in general help me as an alternative cause regular tea makes me feel awful! I'd heard about the ginger but not fennel. I have a box of that somewhere...........

I've just found a box of peppermint tea.. is that meant to be good?
My mum randomly puts fruit teas in my handbag when i go to her house, she's random haha.
xx

Peppermint's good for indigestion, so it may well help you. It should aid all that bloating :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back