frozen home made meals

Sarah&Braydon

Reaction score
i was just wondering if neone has ne nice ideas for meals i could make then freeze as at the mo i seem so busy during the day and evening etc i struggle finding time to cook so thought if i cook loads of meals then freeze them it would be easier
so all i need is some ideas?

I like making a batch of mash and freezing some - it's basic stuff but I hate all that washing, peeling, chopping, boiling, mashing every single time I fancy it. Then can have it with something easy like beans/veg and something oven cooked like coated fish/chicken 8)

Oh that is a great idea for mash.

Spag bol, shepherds pie, fish pie, lasagne

I make and freeze Chilli for my OH, so he can have it for dinner if he fancies it (it's his favourite but I hate it).

Also occasionally spag bol and sweet and sour chicken :) for me :)

i boil loads of carrots loads of cabbage loads of sprouts loads of colliflour mash loads of different bits, put them into seperate tubs hen in the day grap a few bits out, microwave them and its a healthy dinner in 3 mins, i do mine once a week

corn beef and potatoe pie :cheer: with hendersons relish!

jenna said:
corn beef and potatoe pie :cheer: with hendersons relish!

If there was a licking lips emoticon, or a drooling emoticon, I would put it here right now.

mmm

You could pretty much freeze anything hun.... as everyone else has said with the lasagne, cottage pie, any sort of casserole/stews.

Mmmm... this is making me hungry!

Stew is good and you can vary making it with beef, turkey, chicken etc

Cheese and potato pie

Lasagne

Mild Curry

Curries, pasta sauces, spinach and ricotta cannelloni, soups, casseroles, pie fillings (then I use frozen pastry - one thing I cannot do it make pastry) :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back