From the bump

Rubyredslipper

Reaction score
Card factory have 'from the bump on fathers day' cards, thought it was such a cute idea!
Not sure if anywhere else has them as I wasn't specifically looking but for 89p you can't grumble! x

I'd was going to get one but looks like il be having an Induction on Fri so she will be here. I don't know what to get as a gift, was thinking a photo frame and a book

Aww... sweet idea! Due on the 13th, so not sure if it'll be from the bump or the actual baby ahaha

My son was born on Father's Day, he got a card from the bump, a lie in til 9am then was handed my maternity notes and told to get into the f**king car NOW!!!! Lol

Thanks for the tip! Bit unsure what way around to do it... I need to check with DH again if DsS's Mum will be sorting the card out from him. (I do the Birthday card from him now, but their agreement was to do Mother's and Father's day cards, So I do his Birthday and her partner does her Birthday etc)

Not that I mind sorting it out lol, He sorted out two Mother's Day cards, one from DsS and another from 'Bump' :) - Hence, need to figure out if I should do a joint card from DsS and Bump or not.... He's Daddy to them both, whereas I'm Step-Mum to one and almost Mum to the other......... *sigh*

I've made one on funky pigeon with a pic of the scan as a keepsake x

Iv brought a photo frame saying I love my daddy from his head to his toes. Il put a pic in from when he first holds her x

I've just finished putting together a card and present for my OH for father's day. As it comes just a few days after our due date I didn't want to leave it too late. Just need to write the card once baby arrives.

Went with a fairly simple card made with our daughte's help this year. Next year can do a proper joint card.

Probably should think about cards for all the other fathers though... (I always handmake cards)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back