Christmas Card from Bump

Levi89

Reaction score
I've just ordered a Christmas card for Daddy from bump with the 20 week scan picture on the front!

Is anyone else doing/done the same?

xxx

Aawww that's a nice idea. It's not something I'd really thought about tbh xxxxxxxxx

I know my OH won't think of it, but I was ordering one for him with Husband on the front as well - seeing as he will be come Friday! Lol!

I wrote a nice wee message inside as well on how he is going to be a wonderful dad! I think it'll make his day - and for only £3.50 delivered I can't grumble :D xx

i didnt do a card but have got little socks that say i love daddy and there going to be in his stocking :)

xx

Aww what a lovely idea! Can I ask where from? It would make my partners Christmas if I got him one of those :)

I got it from Moonpig! They also post it out tomorrow so should be here before the weekend :D - Well that is trusting of Royal Mail haha! xx

Thats a well good idea! I'm going to have to steal it from you! lol

Spooky mine came today :) and I love it tbh xx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1323728428.663347.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1323728428.663347.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 17
I am totally going to do this :), I have to wait until the 20th when I get paid thought so cutting it a bit fine lol :)

Sue that is so cute!! I'll post a pic of mines when it comes ;) Spoooky as well though lol

The 20th might be but you can do special delivery? Bit more expensive but you'll get it the next day!

Xxx

Awww that's lovely. I went to next and bought my OH a babygrow that says i love daddy on it :) xx

I've bought 'I love daddy' bibs! My first baby purchase so very exciting. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back