Frist Month TTC :).......

LittleC

Reaction score
Hey Ladies
This is mine and hubbies first month TTC!
I have a clockwork 28 day cycle.
First day of last period was 13th Oct! An online calculator said i was to ovulate on the 27th.
We :bd: on the 25th, 27th and early hours of the 29th
Are our chances of conceiving good?

Also! Whats the earliest dpo can your egg implant?

Thaks for reading

Welcome LittleC

I'm by no means an expert as we've only been trying for 3 months ourselves. I think you have good chances if you ovulated on 27th then bd on 25th then the spermies could have been there ready and waiting :) Depends what time you ov'd to whether Bd on 27th would have been on time. Apparently there's only about a 20% chance of conceiving in any cycle even if timed right. Did you see the great sperm race programme? If not watch it on 4od it's really interesting.

In terms of implant I thing the range is from approx 6-10 days it can happen.

Are you charting or anything?

Ummm, i would NOT go off an ovulation estimator to be honest.

I had a 28/29 day cycle and had OV pains cd 12, was estimated cd 14 but it turns out i didn't OV until cd 16 when i used OPKs.

Either have sex every couple of days from cd 10 to cd 20 inclusive of use some OPKs just for a couple of cycles to check for sure what cd you tend to ovulate :)

Hiya,
If you ovulated on those days then your BD days are good timing. Like LouiseB says, they are not 100% accurate, they usually time me out a day or two. I have a regular 28 day cycle usually too, ovulation tests are great and also looking for signs like increased cervical mucus, can you remember if you got any egg white consistancy mucus around those days? or twinges/cramps in ovary area which could indicate ovulation? I have a diary that I note it all down in each month and it has helped me to really know what happens to my body through the whole cycle.

I really hope you get your BFP. Loads and loads of luck :dust: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back