Friendly Faces

essex.JPG

meeeeeeeeeeee

better than saying you look like someone from the backstreet boys huh?? hehe but yeah it was a compliment

I agree... I think Dionne is really pretty and photogenic..... (jealous) lol

xxx

heres a pic of me and my best friend (we have known each other since we were 3!)

im on the left
meandgenine.jpg

Aww thanks - a few people have asked me if I wear contacts but I don't. These are my own deep blue eyes which i've had since I was a baby. Here's a picture of me when I was 10 months old -

meat10months.jpg

MomNat, that pic was cute so I thought I'd share a pic of what I was like when I was a littlin with my mum. I wish I knew what happened to those Shirley Temple curls - definitely not got them anymore! :(

MeMum.jpg

Yes it sure is a Savage Garden t-shirt. I saw Darren Hayes in concert last month for the second time :D :dance:

Aww Alicebabe you look so cute and I love those curls! I'm sending lots of baby dust your way hun :D

Thanks MomNat - I need all the help I can get!

Heres hoping to a healthy pregnancy for you xxx

AliceBabe - that is such a cute pic! You look alot like your mum there...
but I guess no1 really wants to hear that do they.
Everyone says I look like my mum :?

I had black curls when I was little, which suited me because I wanted to look like michael jackson lol! :oops:

Aww thank you hun :D how long have you been trying for if you don't mind me asking. I know that I am very lucky because I got pregnant the first time we tried (my most fertile day was the day I conceived). Do you know if there are any other emoticons other than these ones? I'd like to send you a baby dust one :D

We haven't been trying long. I only came off the pill about two months ago. Had a normal AF 24 days after coming off but now its 30 days since my last AF with no BFP and no symptoms or signs of period starting! How very annoying :roll: Just bought some cheapie OPKs to use for next month if definitely BFN.

I don't know how to do the other icons. I could barely work out how to put a piccy on! :doh:

Aww it's ok. I got some Clearblue ovulation tests and did one and found out my most fertile day and we tried 10 times in 3 days as soon as I knew my most fertile time (sorry if that is TMI :oops: )

Nat and bump x x

10 times in 3 days! Wow - I'm impressed! Thats what I'm gonna do when AF finally arrives. Just test with OPK after and nag the hell out of OH to do the BD as much as a man can tolerate over that time period - I'm sure he wont be complaining too much! :lol:

My DH wasn't complaining but I did worry in case he thought I was using him (I know I wasn't and he doesn't know this and I know it sounds silly but the thought just did cross my mind). He did want a baby too and now we are so so happy that we are having one. It feels weird to know you are a mother and that you have a beautiful little life inside you :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back