Fresh starts

Geekachublog

Reaction score
So, today our application on a new house (rental) went through and we move end of the month... I'm so excited as I'll be able to start planning the nursery as soon as we are in :)

We currently live in a 2 bed apartment, the new place is a 3 bed semi :)

sounds lovely :) we need to move asap, in a 3 bed detached atm but only renting from a family member so not a permenant solution, want to be settled before baby comes! making me stressed thinking about it lol xxx

Yeah. We are a bit like that, unfortunately we can't afford to buy, so just need to focus on setting this new place up as our permanent home now.
There's only us two and bean :)

same, we only have access to one bedroom here as my grandads stuff fills the other 2 while hes in a care home so its just not practical for long term for a baby, just want somewhere fresh for us and baby even if it is just renting, glad you get somewhere sorted, we will probably end up rushing about at the last minute and making it worse :p xxx

I'm not due until Dec, but it felt like the right time for us, our tenancy was due to end and we wanted something bigger that we could grow into.

It's a shame that you can't expand your family in the house, but I can sympathise with how hard it must be (I've lived with relatives before) :) I hope you manage to sort it out soon :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back