Free prescriptions and dentist

kellysomer

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me how i go about this as i need to see the dentist about a filling. I have read somewhere that you need to get a form but i dont know where you get it from? I can normally find the answer to all my prayers on the net but not this time!! :D

Hi hunnie - you can get this form either from your GP or your midwife at your booking in visit. Either you GP has to conplete it or your midwife does - but ar your stage I would say GP. They fill out a form and you send it off to get your mternity card but check with your dentist if they will take the conpleted form instead as it can take a couple of weeks for the card to come back.

HTH xxx

Hi Kelly!

If you explain to your midwife that u need to go to the dentist straight away she will give u the form and u just take it into the dentist and then send it away for your exemption card! I did and they were fine with that!

Love Dani and Bubble xx

Ah thanks guys i will ask someone at the hospital to fill one out tomorrow when i have my first scan..... wish me luck i am sooooo nervous. What if they say its twins???? We have a high risk as MIL is a twin and there are three sets in my family!

So nervous!

Good luck Kelly - although I'm sure you wont need it. Let us know how you get on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back