Free Pampers Hamper???

twinkle84

Reaction score
Hey everyone,
Ive got a vouchure leaflet thing for a free pampers hamper and it says to get the coupon for it you need to join pampersvillage.com which I did, but I cannot find any info for getting this hamper (which is probably what they plan) anyway does anyone know what I need to do to get this? Thanks to anyone who can help xx

I got this with Tesco Babyclub - IMO its a total waste of time and I wouldnt recommend the time or energy to collect it! Its basically a plastic box with some samples of wipes and an Olay bag for mum, contents of which comprise of some face cream samples and a blue/pink mascara?!!

hmmm ive not heard about this i think i shall do some diggin and get back to you x

Thanks girls and Rosies mummy, sounds like it is worth giving it a miss then and I def do not want a blue pink mascara haha x

I got this with Tesco Babyclub - IMO its a total waste of time and I wouldnt recommend the time or energy to collect it! Its basically a plastic box with some samples of wipes and an Olay bag for mum, contents of which comprise of some face cream samples and a blue/pink mascara?!!

They do that near me so should i not borther with this then?:x

Yes from Tesco, but to get it free you have to buy 1 pack of Pampers size 1/2 nappies :)

I thought it looked really good, I was mega disappointed especially with the mascara!

Do you know they are so bloody cheeky, give you nothing for nothing do they? x

:lol:

Boots are funny they don't give Advantage Card points on formulas stage 1 & 2, but they do from stage 3 upwards when they know people won't buy as much! x

Last edited:
I think the box itself is handy for storing bits in. I got another voucher for another box other day for some strange reason so i'm getting it for my sewing bits :-D

Tasha thats an ace idea! I have my sewing bits in an old Ferrero Roche box at the moment :lol: You are a genius!

yes i am getting the pampers box so my mum can keep a supply of toietries at hers as shes looking after baby when i return to work i joined the pampers villge and forgo to join the tesco one so did that the other day xx

They have a really good box at Asda at the min, johnsons. Its £10 but full of good stuff. I like the idea of getting another box for mums! x

The johnsons one is top class :yay: on offer for just 10 pounds at asda :love:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back