Free Mr Men toys with Persil

Rosebay

Reaction score
Hi,

so I was in Wilkinson's just now and Persil are giving away free Mr Men with the washing tablets and they're really cute. Mr Happy comes with the Non-Bio and if you squeeze him his cheeks light up, Mr Tickle has those curly arms that pull back when you pull them and he shakes and Mr Strong has magnetic hands. So cool! I got Mr Happy and Mr Tickle and have put them in the cupboard for his stocking when I might pop the books in as well. I don't use Bio really but I'm sure I could use it on towels or something so I might have to go back for Mr Strong as they are too cute to resist. Just thought I'd share!

(It says they're suitable from birth on the pack by the way and they're about 10cm tall)
+++

I was going to get some the other day simply for the toy in it but wasnt paying the price in sansbury's for it though socking nearly 6.00 quid fora box of sop tablets :x

I know, wretchedly expensive things aren't they? It was £4.48 a box in Wilkinson's though so a little cheaper, although not much!

+++

You know your desperate when you were sure the title of this thread was "Free men with Persil" :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

cool yea seen it advertised and also seen it advertised at the baby show
i have the persil mr men pen they had at baby show :cheer:

i use non bio so prob get it as oh said about mr men at the show. can u use persil on babys?

P1010769.jpg

I got Mr Happy last week, had him a day and lost him in the doctors so went and got another one! I have an awful lot of washing powder at the mo.....!

His cheeks light up bright red like Eefies :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back