• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Freaking out :(

wannabmummy

Reaction score
I've been so calm so far about this scan, now it's happening I am actually freaking out!! Don't want to go there today and something be wrong xxx

I'm exactly the same hun. Never thought I'd be as bad as this.

We have seen our babbas already and the chance of something bad happening is very slim.

:hug: chin up sweetie

(I so need to listen to my own advice here!)

you will both be fine :) you have both seen the babies.....it will all be fine :D xxx

come on strong ladies you can do it. Think about how amazing it was to see babes last time and how much better it will be today. Please tell me the same when I have gone insane tomorrow before mine. lol

I am usually good at holding it together :( obviously just all gone to pot today! xx

Hormones are crap in my opinion, they just make everything so much worse. You'll be fine wanna :) xxxxxxxxxxxx

It will be fine, i was like this monday thinking the worse and saw my baby for the first time! PMA goes a long way! Good Luck!!! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33
Back