Fox off Foxy Bingo Ad

maria1976

Reaction score
Does anyone know if there is a talking fox toy from the foxy bingo ad for sale :rotfl: :rotfl: This would be the perfect present for Ruby, she absolutely love him :rotfl:

Strange! Angel LOVES him! Will stop doing whatever just to watch that man!

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!

Im so glad its not just my boy, what is it about that fox then. Corey LOVES him, stops what hes doing, like her recognises the voice and looks, smiles and sometimes laughs at it!!!

Nothing else gets that reaction!! Been like it for a few months now! Never even thought about posting it! Oooh, If there was a fox that would be great, I am getting him a fox anyway, as he clearly likes them!

My dad had it on the other day and as soon as that fox came on Brody stopped and dropped everything! He loved it!
:rotfl:

must just be kids that love him cause my god I find him sooo annoying! :wall: :wall:

MrsBrightside said:
must just be kids that love him cause my god I find him sooo annoying! :wall: :wall:

:rotfl: :rotfl: I was gonna say that, those adverts annoy the hell out of me! Its funny how many of your children love it!xx

Sam's got a strange liking to the Fox as well. It gives me the creeps.

Izzies the same, she loves the foxy bingo fox! Sometimes she just smiles, other times she giggles and screams. She also likes Philip Schofield a lot, and quite likes to watch Loose women. I think i have daytime TV on too much... :think:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back