Found out I was pregnant yesterday!

Frog99

Reaction score
Hi - I'm new to the forum!

Wow - how shocked was I to find out I was pregnant yesterday!
Went to the quacks last week for something completely different, had a routine urine test and found out yesterday morning it had come back positive for pregnancy.

Also did a home test yesterday to see if I was dreaming or not - definitely pregnant.
Went to the docs again this morning and they've advised I'm 7 weeks pregnant!

Unexpected but I'm thrilled (& terrified of course)! :cheer:

Hi, welcome to the forum and congratulations!! :cheer:

My pregnancy was unexpected too but we are thrilled also :D See you around and good luck with everything.

Congratulations and welcome to the forum hun :hug:

Thanks for the welcome - all seems a bit surreal today.
I didn't know what I expected to happen at the docs this morning but all he did was advise a rough due date (24th July) and tell me to make a midwifes appointment - it isn't going to be until after xmas (at which point I'll be 10-11 weeks or something). I'm going to assume thats normal cos I have no idea what to expect!

Congrats. My first was very scary as well but the excitement kicked in soon!!

Welcome and congrats, you'll be welll looked after here...as long as you bring cake or cookies :twisted: lol congratulations :cheer:

(it's just took me 2 attempts at posting this because people keep beating me to it and posting before me...doh)

Frog99 said:
Thanks for the welcome - all seems a bit surreal today.
I didn't know what I expected to happen at the docs this morning but all he did was advise a rough due date (24th July) and tell me to make a midwifes appointment - it isn't going to be until after xmas (at which point I'll be 10-11 weeks or something). I'm going to assume thats normal cos I have no idea what to expect!

yep thats normal, i'm on my 3rd and usually you see the midwife about 9-10 weeks, then the scan should be about 12-16 weeks ish. Congratulations! :D xxx

Well - what a nice little early Xmas present for you! :dance:

Congratulations! :clap:

All the girls on here are lovely and will totally put your mind at ease over every single little teeny tiny worry! :wave:

Hello! :wave: Welcome :D and congratulations! :cheer:

A surprise pregnancy eh? Never had one myself as mine have all been planned, must feel soooooo exciting though? :hug:

Congratulations, wish you a happy healthy pregnancy and baby :hug:

:wave: hello, congrats and welcome :cheer: :cheer:

mine was also unexpected, very unexpected , i was told i couldn't have kids, i was shocked and scared at first, but now i am soo excited. :hug: :hug:

Hello :wave: and welcome to the forum.

Many congratulations on your pregnancy, here's to a healthy 9 months :cheer:

Massive congratulations and welcome :wave: I found out yesterday too!

Congratulations hon, glad it was a nice surprise! Hope you have a great pregnancy and lucky you might have missed out on sickness too if you are 7 weeks and you haven't felt it yet xxx

Congrats - you're due the day before me! Here's to a heatwave next summer with swollen ankles and a belly out to beyond :evil:

:wave: aww congrats and welcome to the forum hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back