Found out I was pregnant at 3 weeks!!

karen1969

Reaction score
I thought I was 7 weeks pg found out 3 weeks ago.

Im a nurse in radilogy so I had a scan yesterday and he said Im only 5-6 weeks cant be exact from a scan on the tummy (didnt fancy an internal at work!!) I know im not 5 weeks because I know I concieved on holiday and that doesnt tie in so I must be 6 weeks, so I got a BFP at 3 weeks!!

Anyway I could see a heart beat so I was really pleased, will have another scan in a couple of weeks.

Karen

Hey Karen

Congrats!! :dance:

It's a pain the the butt to find out you are 2 weeks behind, I also got a BFP at 3 weeks and thought I would be about 7.5 weeks at my first scan only to find out I was about 5 and 3, I had to have the nasty internal pokey stick to check there was something there. Saw a tiny little sack and a flashing grain of rice!

At least you have the facilities to check in work which is great (and the choice not to have pokey cold jelly stick monster - my sonographer was just very matter of fact, "nope cant see anything, get them pants off girlie!")

The time will fly and you will be at your 12 weeks scan before you know it!

Congrats again!!

Cleo xxx

I found out at 3 weeks too although i knew i was pregnant before i got my BFP. I found out at 6 weeks with my daughter and thought that was too early lol!
Not sure where the time has gone though as the weeks seem to by flying by!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back