Found a fake tan which DOESN'T smell!

EssJayPea

Reaction score
Palmers Natural Bronze - ok, it's a gradual tan but it smells amazing and I'm no longer translucent after just one application. Even my oh who swears he smells beef when I wear tan, thinks it's a winner. Yipee :) x

oooooh i like this thread - is it streaky?? xx

Will definitely need to give this a try! I love trying out new fake tans, they make me feel so much more confident :) My favourite at the minute is Fake Bake's Flawless, just skooshes out onto a mitt and you rub it in, so easy! xx

Can someone give me some tips on not streaking? I always streak!! xx

Can someone give me some tips on not streaking? I always streak!! xx

Hey hun

I exfoliate the night before. Next day I remove any deodorant (turns underarms green!) and put moisturiser on my elbows, knees, hands and feet. If I'm using one which has a guide colour then I'll use gloves or a mitt. Just make sure you cover everywhere (know that sounds obvious but any excess product can wash off). When I'm finished I usually rub more.moisturiser into my hands and wrists then feet to dilute the tan a bit and reduce lovely orange hands :wave: Wear loose clothes, no bra or strappy clothes.

Hopefully shouldn't be streaky! Xxx

This stuff I used today, I literally slapped it on, ran about to dry off and just stuck old clothes on and I'm streak free :)

Last edited:
Ooh, haven't tried that one. Think the salon over the road sells it... Thanks :) x

I mighthave to try that one, i need to be a little less white for my wedding! Not sure whats best to try but that palmers gradual tan sounds like a good idea. Any other fake tan tips much appreciated cos i'venever used it before!

My fake tan routine is always exfoliate before, i sometimes forget to moisturise my hands, elbows, knees and feet but try to do it everytime. Then I start from the bottom and work my way up, just a light cover on my feet and then my legs, chest & stomach, arms and get OH to do my back before I finish up doing my face and hands. I use a mitt to apply my tan as it is just so much easier than gloves (in my opinion)
Make sure it is well rubbed into the skin and you can't go wrong really :) xxx

thanks hun, i think i'll be trying to get some practise in so i don't look streaked and orange on my big day!

It's nice to get a wee tan before your wedding, I had a light spray and it made me feel much more confident. If you are going to get a tan done make sure it's 2 days before (like the Thursday night before a Saturday wedding) so there isn't too much transfer onto your dress. :) xxx

i use st moritz, its 2-99 for a mousse that you get 2 appications out of and its great, i never streak

i use st moritz, its 2-99 for a mousse that you get 2 appications out of and its great, i never streak

I love the colour I get from that too but don't like the smell when it develops. It's a proper bargain as well x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back