Foul moods!!!

Solo

Reaction score
DH has really pi**ed me off this weekend!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
He's done nothing major except letting the dogs jump on the setee!!
Now this usually doesn't bother me, but I'd just cleaned it and the dogs had muddy paws. I really shouted at him and went in a right cobby mood for about 2 hours!!!!
He also left his socks on the bedroom floor last night..... at which point I nearly demanded a divorce!!!
God, I'm SOOOO miserable and have such a short fuse!
Is this normal????
Feel like a psycho!!!!! :oops:

:hug: Big hug,

I shouldnt laugh, but your exactly same as me. It perfectly normal!

As i never lose my temper or cry at irrelevant things,
but thats all i seem to have done..

Oh thought i'd be halarious to put bonjela on my arm, i burst out cryin,
He accidently spilt his drink on the floor (only had a bit left in it) and it didnt stain, and i ent Mad, shoutin how could you be so silly!

Do you not think, do u not have a brain haha...

:rotfl: :rotfl:

So unless i need puttin in a room with white walls.. i blame the lil bean hehe xxx

Normal I'm afraid! and if you're anything like i am then get used to it.
I just had a fit cos my dh bought me a twirl and then said we had to share it. Normally i wouldn't mind but tonight i decided this wasn't on as i wanted the chocolate and i wanted it all!!
Hopefully your oh will be as understanding as mine and find it funny?!

Yeah, he is very understanding!!
It's a good job really.... I wonder what it's like living with someone who has tantrums that rival a two year old!! :shock:

handbagqueen said:
I just had a fit cos my dh bought me a twirl and then said we had to share it. Normally i wouldn't mind but tonight i decided this wasn't on as i wanted the chocolate and i wanted it all!!

hahaha!!! i did a simular thing other night..
my OH bought me some chocs back from ski-ing, there really nice chocs, and i've been nibblin one or 2 or 10 a day lol :rotfl:
Anyway i'm the kinda person who shares everythin, and normally wouldnt mind him having some, but i nipped downstairs but a shower, came upstairs and he'd started do dig into the ones i'd been saving till last lol..

i went mad, told him to get bk to france and buy me some new ones, and whats the point of a present if you eat it yourself haha!! so funny xx :rotfl:

handbagqueen said:

hahaha!!! i did a simular thing other night..
my OH bought me some chocs back from ski-ing, there really nice chocs, and i've been nibblin one or 2 or 10 a day lol :rotfl:
Anyway i'm the kinda person who shares everythin, and normally wouldnt mind him having some, but i nipped downstairs but a shower, came upstairs and he'd started do dig into the ones i'd been saving till last lol..

i went mad, told him to get bk to france and buy me some new ones, and whats the point of a present if you eat it yourself haha!! so funny xx :rotfl:

LOL :rotfl: Sorry.. I shouldn't laugh!!

Unfortunately, yeah, it is normal :( Don't worry though hun :hug: It'll all be worth it! x

Late this week, thursday or Friday I was thinking about how I haven't really been too bad... this weekend however, I've been mental. Moods swings between being fine then having a row and crying in the supermarket. How embarassing?

I'm the same.

I decided to have a spring clean this weekend and DH wanted help...... :x I shouted at him for doing everthing wrong and then made him do most of what he'd already done again!! :wall:

I've shouted at him for not making my sandwich right, getting in my way when I'm trying to cook tea, leaving a dog toy on the floor at the end of the bed plus a million other things......how the poor fella is putting up with me I don't know!

I'm also crying at everthing!! The other day I watched the friends episode where Chandler proposes to Monica and even though I've seen it about a 100 times before without so much as shedding a tear I was crying my eyes out :rotfl:

I cried for 20 mins this morning because I couldn't find my trainers...... they were in the place I'd already looked in 3 times!!! :oops: :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back