Formula Milk?

kimmumof2

Reaction score
hi girls,

i needed some reviews or advice on which formula milk to use for my LO. with reanna i used SMA but i have recently read reviews that this is known for makin baby constipated or sickly. have any of you found this or do you have any other recommendations for a formula milk.

xxxxx

have you thought of trying to breastfeed chick? the liklyhood of your baby being sickly and constipated on breastmilk is next to zero?
And at your stange in pregnancy there is time for you to get prepared for it etc. Try it you might like it! :)
:)

i dont have any problems with damon and hes been on sma gold since day 1.

I used SMA for my first and Farleys for my 2nd and found them both fne but i didnt start using them until they were 2 months as breatfed first xx

My first 2 babies i put straight onto SMA gold and they were sick ALL the time. I switched them to cow and gate premium after a month or so and the sickness stopped straight away. With Nathan I put him straight onto the cow and gate premium and he was fine.

I have always used SMA with Jake and I have had no problems. I used SMA Gold and I am now using SMA Progress.

My first was on cow and gate and i had no problems :)

I do a mix of breast/bottle and I use sma gold for Sam.

He doesn't tend to get consipated or sick :)

Stephen was formula fed on cow and gate and i found it to be a fabby milk, he was never sick on it, and grew very well! when he was 6 months i put him on sma and he was fine on that too.
I guess ll you can is try, but all babies will react differently.Obviously breast is best but not always possible for some of us!
Formula is getting better and better all the time!

I breastfed for the first 3/4 months and then started Oliver on Aptimil - he has been fine on it :D

Aptimil is slightly more expensive but good. Well I have had no problems with it :D

Harrison was on SMA Gold when he was first born and it made him terribly constipated, we switched to C&G and saw a huge change

every baby is different. we tried loads of milks with luke and finally got the right one at about 11 weeks old he is on sma lactose free as he had terrible wind and colic and ??lactose intolerance.

SMA gold made Stanley constipated and upset, we switched to C+G Comfort and it was instant relief. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back