Anyone use Organic Formula?

sunnyday

Reaction score
Hi, I'm hoping I'll be able to breastfeed but if I do use formula I'd rather go for an organic one. Cow and Gate used to do one but this has been discontinued as they are pushing prebiotic formula which obviously isn't possible with an organic milk.

I know there's Hipp Organic, but some people have said that the tin its in is rubbish as it doesn't have a level scraper plus it doesn't mix well into cool water.

Does anyone use Hipp Organic - how do you find it?

Does anyone know of any other organic formulas?

We've used Hipp stage 1 and 2 with Isaac and had no problems with it, it mixes the best out of all the formula's we've tried (C&G and SMA) and it smells and tastes the nicest too. I never mix formula into cold water so cannot comment on that part, I'd have thought most formula's wouldn't mix correctly in cold water :think: You can buy a plastic storage box for HiPP formula from the HiPP online shop, and it comes with the usual scoops all formula does, only C&G has a level scraper as far as I'm aware, using a knife edge isn't too much trouble :wink:

We use Hipp and have found it excellent. The packaging is rubbish, but on a positive note its more recyclable than other formula containers.

As Redshoes said, its worth buying a container from Hipp for £3.50. I have two and use them in rotation so they are always fresh and clean for a new bag of formula, then I use the side of the box to level the scoops, no problem!

That's great, many thanks ladies. I'm definately going to give Hipp a go (if I use formula) and thats a really good point about the packaging being more recyclable.

BTW when I said about using cool water, I did mean cool boiled water - not just water from the tap!!!!

I'll definitely be investing in the Hipp storage tins, too :D

we used Hipp as it's the only vegetarian baby milk available, being that we are veggies! we found it great, although it doesn't seem to last as long as others because the scoop is bigger.

lisa xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back