Formula Milk??

KellyHook

Reaction score
Hello Ladies, :wave:

I am going to bottle feed Charlie, and was wondering, the ladies that are going to bottle feed what formula you are going to choose for your LO's?

When Brooke was born i expressed my milk for 2 weeks while she was in special care, but when she was allowed home she was put on prescription milk called Nutriprem 2, for around 3 months, then she went onto SMA Gold..

I wanted to stock up on some before he arrives while i still have some money left..lol just didnt know what one to choose as there is so much choice..

So do you know what milk your LO's are going to go on, or are you like me still deciding?

xx

I put my first on SMA gold n hecwas fine, but up every 2 hours

I heard a lady on here say a few month bk her Lil one slept alot better on cow n gate So that's what I've gone for this time, plus they do the Lil bottles they used to give u in Hozzy in pks at asda so I'm just taking one of them in incase I can't breast feed, then I don't need to be assed sterilizing n all rest in Hozzy as I'm not sure of proceeder since they stopped giving u the Lil bottles out x

i am going to give breast feeding ago but again have got cow and gate as a back up. will also get some of the little bottles to take to hospital just incase. xx

i am going to give breast feeding ago but again have got cow and gate as a back up. will also get some of the little bottles to take to hospital just incase. xx

That's same as me lol but I wrote it the long winded way pmsl x

Funny thing is im planning on breast feeding but did buy a pot of Sma gold today as it says u can mix with breast feeding or on it's own which I thought would be good incase i don't manage to breast feed or want to slowly stop breast feeding due to work x

ive got he sma gold in the ready made bottles incase i cant breast feed again, thats what i gave Ethan aswell. x

I'm bottle feeding Jake and am giving him Aptamil. I asked the same question when I was pregnant and was told that Aptamil is the closest to breastmilk, and in the hospital the woman who spoke to me about bottle feeding told me that Aptamil is thought of as being the 'best' formula for babies.

I breastfed Joseph for 5 months & then moved onto Aptimil as I was also advised it's the closest to breastmilk that you can get. I stocked up whenever it was on offer as it is pricier than some of the others.

Sunnyb xxx

Im using cow and gate again as I usd this with my last baby, she had to go onto the comfort one for a while tho as she couldnt keep normal formula down for a few weeks x

I'm planning on breastfeeding, but have bought some cow and gate just incase. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back