HiPP Organic Infant Formula - any reviews?

pigletpoo

Reaction score
Hi all,

I decided to go with HiPP Organic baby milk to fed my baby, I've read the box and it appears to suit both my thoughts on what baby milk should be, and sounds good for baby too.....

But I am not very good at this, everything seems like such a big decision.

Please don't turn this into a breast/bottle debate :x - I just want to know if anyone has used this milk, or if you have heard any good/bad reviews about it...? Originally I was going with SMA gold, but for personal reasons have changed my mind - I have also been told it increases the chances of sickness and colic - but how true that is I don't know :roll:

So HiPP Organic First Milk - any thoughts on it as a product??

Thanks in advance,

Piglet xx

Hiya Piglet :wave:

Sorry I dont know anything about the milk, just wanted to say hi :D

:hug:

Sam has this. We started him off on Aptamil but that didn't agree with him. He's been fine on it.

I like Hipp products and I gave some of the jars to my DD's as well.

They do a really nice 'good night pudding' for when LO gets older! yummy!

:D

Hi snuggle!! :rotfl:

Hi Fee Fee :rotfl:

U pair of nutters! :D

And thanks Sammystar and Noodle :hug:

Piglet x

I haven't used it myself, but a friend did and as far as I know she had no problems.

I used Farleys myself, but breastfed until 5 and a bit months so don't know what it's like with a newborn.

The farleys follow on milk is good though - I still use it (plus it's the cheapest :D )

I haven't heard of that milk or used it. I used SMA gold on my DS when he was tiny. He took to it just fine and he didn't have any problems even though he's asthmatic.

Why not post on the Ask a Mum board I'm sure they'll be someone who's used that milk. :)

:hug:

Not used that one and use SMA on all mine when they moved to formula and never had any problems with it :D

Arianna got really bad tummy ache with HiPP! I used SMA on her

im not sure about hipp never used it and dont know anyone who has. i used sma with my little girl and she was fine however, im not goin to use it again as it has had a lot of bad reviews over past 18 months, especially for makin babies sick, colicie or constipated. im going to try aptamil this time.

xxxx

I wont be using hipp after the thread i just read about it.

Thanks guys, I have been doing some research on the net and found some really good reviews about it too - I guess babies react to different milk in their own way.

So I'll just have to try it and see.
I can't use cow and gate, farleys, or sma for personal ethical reasons.

Thanks for the reply's. I'll talk to Midwife about it next week when I see her.
I do hope its ok tho - I bought 3 boxes already! LOL

Thanks again for your honesty.

Piglet xx

3 boxes suppose u can always take 2 back maybe the third not sure when you've opened it, they take it back unless u have a very good reason. im gonna try breast and if that dont work then experiment with different brands.
but goodluck anyway :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back